ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Just saw the complete video: The game is a mess!

Say goodbye to those great models and graphics (some of the best I've seen in the many games I've played) and say hello to downgraded graphics and amateur animation work.

The only thing this game gained from making the leap to Unity is animations, and even then, the Dev botched them up horribly, just the first sex scene with Sophie is a good case in point of how bad the animations are. I really hope the Dev's Discord starts rioting so he goes back to working on Ren'py, and if he is so bad at coding in it, then hire someone to do the coding for you or try and improve your coding skills by learning from someone, because Unity will be the dead of this game.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
You can pretty much stick a fork in this game. The graphics went from stunning in Renpy to terrible in Unity. Like I said in his Discord, the game will lose the visual beauty that separates it from other games if the Dev sticks with Unity. The universal opinion in the Discord is that the Unity version of the game looks bad. The Dev is suggesting that it is because everyone has crappy computers. LOL! He seems hell bent on continuing this project in Unity. Someone uploaded some gameplay onto Xvideos.

See for yourself:

I really wish some of these developers would just entrust the coding to someone that knows what they are doing, instead of taking such drastic steps to make up for their deficiencies in that area.
he did say he was gonna take a vote renpy or unity and he will continue it on whatever we all vote on

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well.. many pages back, i told u all, this dev is a moron.. sad but true .. and now u see it again in his discord again.

Sokka45

Jul 6, 2019
Already Complete elena Quest 2, but then there is no quest 3. Is this some kind of bug or something? How to trigger quest 3?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
The bathing suits are asked for (Helena, Carol, Willow) as soon as she advances in her missions and Kyo suddenly catches her at school and if she interacts with her she asks for random things.
I gave Carol her swimsuit, I just have to find Helena and Willow

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Already Complete elena Quest 2, but then there is no quest 3. Is this some kind of bug or something? How to trigger quest 3?
can you help get a date with Elena, I won the baskball challenge at school. I don't how to get a date with her?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This game needs bad Unity animations about as much as it needed a combat and ressource management system. :poop:
A fine and very enjoyable game gets deliberately more more ruined. :cry:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
omg, i hope there will be no engine change, this is already his second try to make this game...

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I say the voting is rigged, he obviously wants to work in Unity. And suddenly everyone liked that horrible demo? Yeah, I don't buy it. Either that, or many Ren'py supporters left after seeing the mess that he created in Unity.

Oh well, another good game down the drain. unless he can make miracles in Unity...

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Para las personas que le interese en discord hay una nueva votación pero algo diferente ya que esta votación seria si quedarse con renpy o unity pero la diferencia seria en ves de parecerse a The Twist se parecería a Man of the House entonce si se pasa a unity seria igual que renpy pero mejorando el sistema rpg que tiene.

google traductor
For people who are interested in discord there is a new vote but something different since this vote would be if you stay with renpy or unity but the difference would be instead of looking like The Twist it would look like Man of the House then if you go to unity It would be just like renpy but improving the rpg system it has.

Feb 25, 2018
NOOOOOO ;-; why someone would vote for unity why ;-; is people whanting to kill this game ? this was one of my favorite games and i was frustrated for the updates delay and now this ;-; me and the fans can go now ;-; if unity wins another rework! and the game is DEAD! ;-;

Reactions: Canade
Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 601817
Si son patreon no se olviden de votar.

If you are patreon do not forget to vote.
;-; this has to be fake because i don't believe the fans could do that ;-;
And even if they do they will abandon the game when the rework begins and the wainting for updates continues! and not to mention the creator dont have experience in unity so good luck for those who are voting for unity !

Last edited:

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
haber para aclarar las cosas la primera votacion era para pasarce a unity que seria igual al juego the twist pero eso se canceló por que requeria una pc potente pero la segunda votacion en discord es casi lo mismo en unity pero ahora se va parecer a man of the house eso seria en imagenes daz como era antes y no requeriría una pc potente y el sistema rpg que tenía seria mas elaborado y sobre porque escoger unity en ves de renpy eso es por los errores que esta teniendo el juego en renpy en cada actualización y sobre todo cuando agregan la traduccion del ingles mas errores aparecen y la otra es mas facil traducir en unity que en renpy entonce no tendria que esperar otra eternidad para jugar en su idioma natal el inglés y para los amantes de jugar en celular en unity se haría oficial en cambio en renpy solo tendra que conformarse que un tercero lo haga.

Google traductor
to clarify things the first vote was to go to unity which would be the same as the game the twist but that was canceled because it required a powerful pc but the second vote on discord is almost the same in unity but now it will look like man of the house that would be in images daz as it was before and would not require a powerful pc and the rpg system that it had would be more elaborate and why choose unity instead of renpy that is because of the errors that the game is having in renpy in each update and especially when they add the english translation more errors appear and the other one is easier to translate in unity than in renpy then you would not have to wait another eternity to play english in your native language and for lovers of playing in cell phone in unity it would be instead official in renpy will only have to settle for a third party to do so.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes