manusito66

Feb 7, 2020
I don't know if it's a problem (I use google translator) but the librarian disappeared since she told me to make the love nest in the attic

y sigan asi. esta muy bueno el juego

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I know thats not the final version but if it looks anything like that...rip. tired of reboots.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Wow this guy is such a con artist. Now he is going to remake the game for a Third time. Downgrade the graphics and sell patreons the same content for a Third time. Lol the times we live in.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
First the game design got worse and now also the graphic design gets worse. I guess it is time now to say good bye to a once beloved game. So sad... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Doom64HD3D
Oct 3, 2017
I think the devs love to kill this game every once in a while.
Unity Engine is awful compared to Renpy in these kind of games.
And when I look at the graphics it is really disturbing.
The first time they killed this game I was very sad.
Then Leocid 2 took over and I was hopeful.
I patiently waited for every update even though the content was cut comparing to the previous version.
And now look at this mess.
The visuals look disastrous, unity is a clanky engine and not versatile like Renpy.
Renpy is fast, saving and rolling back is easy.
Changing choices is easy.

Unity will be the death of this game, especially if it looks like this.

PS: You can also have moving pictures in Renpy. Many games have that nowadays.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
T11.jpg T13.jpg T12.jpg
Más avances del juego en unity y si tiene cualquier pregunta del juego métanse al discord oficial hay se la van a responder.

More advances of the game in unity and if you have any questions about the game, go to the official discord, they will answer it.

• Angry
Reactions: Lashabi and Jack-O

ivanskcheung

Mar 15, 2020
I got this screenshot even though I placed the files of FixBug BGR 1.1-5 into the game's installation directory. Please help.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Why the hell post such terrible renders? I don't get it. I really don't!
3 times he's started from scratch now (changed engine twice) and again somewhere around the same point in the story. I have a feeling it has nothing to do with the translation (and surely not the render quallity!) at all. I'm getting the feeling he simply has no clue where to go with the story at this point. And some new stuff he brought in game isn't working out well either. And all of a sudden he's holding off from progress and starts all over again. If you're a patron? Kudos to you, I mean it. But I would wonder why this game isn't progressing and constantly starting over at about the same stage of the main story.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Terrible game. So many patches and updates and very little action whatsoever. The gameplay is poor, the "combat" is atrocious. Absolutely awful.

xantes

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know if it's a problem (I use google translator) but the librarian disappeared since she told me to make the love nest in the attic

y sigan asi. esta muy bueno el juego
Librarian is missing, and you must rescue her from mission 3

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes