airze

Feb 8, 2018
Thank you. I feel like an idiot but I can't find the student center. Is it somewhere in the school?

I've clicked everywhere I can think to click and I can't find it or her.
"student center" is the square you go to for the spa and pizzeria for work just the first part of it Karmen is only there on wednesdays

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah.......this has been throw completely out the window...

Seems like the developer is now going to reboot the reboot...
gotmy223 is right...
BGR 1.6 was scheduled for the end of feb. (the Dev hasn't spoken about this)
what he has said or expressed, is his disappointment with the RenPy engine and the many bugs populated, so the Dev has been looking into Unity. (RenPy is best used for Visual Novels, not a sandbox or RPG type of gaming, which explains alot since BGR has evolved into a sandbox/RPG type of game)
so towards the end of Feb. we may be looking at Bastard Girls R sporting a Unity engine.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you. I feel like an idiot but I can't find the student center. Is it somewhere in the school?

I've clicked everywhere I can think to click and I can't find it or her.
its not in the school, you'll find it after you leave school
student center map.jpg student center.jpg

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Who is lady x and what does her story got to do with the MC other then her sex toy at the moment
that is a great question: Lady X only makes 2 important statments -
LadyX1.jpg LadyX2.jpg
1) she is letting us know that she belongs to 1 of the 12 families
(you are competing with the 12 families to rule the island)
2) her family is against you, but getting her pregnant will form an alliance with you.

here is another question: which family?
from what we have seen sofar, we have been introduced to 7 maybe 8 families...
fam 1 Longheart.jpg #1 Longheart... fam 2 Yamato2.jpg #2 Yamoto fam 3 Dermond.jpg #3 Dermond (Family from Lunaris)
fam 3 Giovanny2.jpg #4 Giovanny fam 4 LadyX.jpg #5 Lady X. fam 5 Armet.jpg #6 Armet
fam 6 Gunnhild.jpg #7 Gunnhild. fam 7 Stacy McClean.jpg #8 McClean (Family from Lunaris)
Sofar, all the MC's time/energy has been in 'Solaris'
the MC hasn't been to the other half of the Island yet 'Lunaris'
there are still possibly 5 maybe 6 more families to meet.
** My 'spidey sense' tells me LadyX may be part of the Longheart family, but thats only my theory.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
gotmy223 is right...
BGR 1.6 was scheduled for the end of feb. (the Dev hasn't spoken about this)
what he has said or expressed, is his disappointment with the RenPy engine and the many bugs populated, so the Dev has been looking into Unity. (RenPy is best used for Visual Novels, not a sandbox or RPG type of gaming, which explains alot since BGR has evolved into a sandbox/RPG type of game)
so towards the end of Feb. we may be looking at Bastard Girls R sporting a Unity engine.
Only because you have no idea how to use RenPy properly doesn't mean it's broken or bugged.
My game is a sandbox game too and probably has 10 times more code and is a lot more complex than this one.
Some weeks ago, I even took the time and fixed some of the main bugs in BGR.
Always easier to blame someone or something else...

dalura

May 4, 2017
What should I do with Carol? I am told to continue to visit her ( " Continue visiting Carol " ) but I turn around

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
Only because you have no idea how to use RenPy properly doesn't mean it's broken or bugged.
My game is a sandbox game too and probably has 10 times more code and is a lot more complex than this one.
I will be the happiest man in the world if darkhound1 uses his magic hands in this game

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Agreed, personally I like RenPy (kinda reminds me of HTML).
I'd like to see your game, whats it called?
(and i'd love to see what you've done to BGR...):p

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I will be the happiest man in the world if darkhound1 uses his magic hands in this game
The main problem is that the game is done in Spanish and translated to English and not the other way round. So it's hell for someone not speaking Spanish to find anything. All variables, labels, rooms,... Everything has Spanish names in the code. Since the code is kind of messy too, it wasn't really fun.
I only did some stuff to see how and if it could be done.
  • mobile, android version -> works after some fixes to mini games, etc.
  • mouse hover texts for every location button, to not have to guess where you are going :)
  • buttons as single buttons that are overlayed instead of full images with and without the buttons
  • fixing bad image transitions to get rid of wrong images shown during transition or blank screens shown
Just to be clear, despite its flaws, I like the game, or I wouldn't have bothered with the above.
For my game, check my sig or my user page. It's on F95 and not that hard to find :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lashabi

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
The main problem is that the game is done in Spanish and translated to English and not the other way round. So it's hell for someone not speaking Spanish to find anything. All variables, labels, rooms,... Everything has Spanish names in the code. Since the code is kind of messy too, it wasn't really fun.
I only did some stuff to see how and if it could be done.
  • mobile, android version -> works after some fixes to mini games, etc.
  • mouse hover texts for every location button, to not have to guess where you are going :)
  • buttons as single buttons that are overlayed instead of full images with and without the buttons
  • fixing bad image transitions to get rid of wrong images shown during transition or blank screens shown
Just to be clear, despite its flaws, I like the game, or I wouldn't have bothered with the above.
For my game, check my sig or my user page. It's on F95 and not that hard to find :)
I found your game 'HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0'
true sandbox game (very interesting)
i will be checking it out - thank you!

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes