dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
the compass is a cliffhangar for a later version
there are no starting quests, although there are pictures in the archive. You can't do anything with Alexia since you haven't started the Miranda quest
BastardGirlsR-1.5B-Eng-pc###################################################Miranda
$ MirandaHospital = 0 #No usada
$ FinalMamadaMiranda = 0 #No usada

BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc
$ EntrevistaAlexia = 0
$ AlexiaMan = 0
$ AlexiaHistoriaIn = 0
$ AlexiaPiscSex = 0

$ MirandaBar = 0
$ MirandaHospital = 0
$ FinalMamadaMiranda = 0
$ MirandaSexPark = 0
$ MirandaConBarAmante = 0
$ DesayunosMiranda = 0
$ llamadaMiranda = 0
$ DespuesDePetiMiranda = 0
$ MirandaDesa = 0
$ MirandaMan = 0
$ MirandaConDe = 0
$ MirandaOf = 0

as you can see the content is greatly simplified

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
When will the other three girls be Available for bastrad girls r
the last time BGR talked about the story timeline was Dec 22 (so anything can change)
1.6 Alexia & Miranda
1.7 Olivia & Nova City
1.8 Sasha
1.9-2.0 Lunaris & Clubhouse

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
I love the renders but for a 1.5 release the game seems shockingly incomplete. Hard to tell what isn't implemented yet versus what I haven't solved yet versus what I haven't unlocked yet. Majority of the fast travel areas seem pointless.

I seem to be stuck in several areas.

Elena - stood me up for first date (really? really?!) and now I need to find "Elisa" - who and where is she?

Carol - won't tell me what I need to do and won't talk to me

Sasha - needs 200 popularity and I don't know how to grind popularity up

Octavia - wants me to learn how to give massages. I've worked at the beauty parlor several times but there doesn't seem to be any way to learn how to give massages. Is this just not implemented yet? The quest girl log says its not implemented but the main quest log says I need to do it to advance the story.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I love the renders but for a 1.5 release the game seems shockingly incomplete. Hard to tell what isn't implemented yet versus what I haven't solved yet versus what I haven't unlocked yet. Majority of the fast travel areas seem pointless.

Elena - stood me up for first date (really? really?!) and now I need to find "Elisa" - who and where is she?

Octavia - wants me to learn how to give massages. I've worked at the beauty parlor several times but there doesn't seem to be any way to learn how to give massages. Is this just not implemented yet? The quest girl log says its not implemented but the main quest log says I need to do it to advance the story.

hello,
elisa is the girl you save early on from kyo at school who adventually becomes one of your gf,
elana, will not date you o saterday mornings till you have enough strength
carol you need to have 3000 knowledge to start her line of quests
you should have gotten a few slaves from another family early during the game, toi use them go to elisa in the second building part of the school and she will allow you to use them and ask if you want her to come to your place that night
sasha hasn't been started yet so no need to worry.
for Octavia you will only get trained once so far in the game while working at the spa, you need more training to continue her quests.

cavebear

Reactions: HottRod

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
Guys I'm not asking for money, I'm only asking for a complete save file for the game please. It's my first time playing this game and I liked it but I can't got further in it. So please please anyone of you who has a complete save file for the whole game please post it. Thanks to you all.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
did you win it from the mall?? there are 7 you can win from there

cavebear
No, I regard this game as unplayable without the cheat mod.

Edit: Strangely I tried my luck once again in the mall and won it (the bright green one). But still I can only fuck Carol in her room but not give her the bikini. :unsure:

Edit: It seems with this version the chances of winning with the luck box have massively increased! (y)

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
No, I regard this game as unplayable without the cheat mod.

Edit: Strangely I tried my luck once again in the mall and won it (the bright green one). But still I can only fuck Carol in her room but not give her the bikini. :unsure:

Edit: It seems with this version the chances of winning with the luck box have massively increased! (y)
have you finished all of her quests yet??
I think it will unlock after one of those

cavebear

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
have you finished all of her quests yet??
I think it will unlock after one of those

cavebear
The quest log tells me that I have completed all 7 Carol quests (even though there are two different number 6 quests...). She is my girlfriend, I can visit her in her room (if it is not closed...) and have either sex with her then or learn with her, she had the accident, Ruby hat this meeting where she said that Carol needs to be protected - but no chance of giving her any bikini.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Guys I'm not asking for money, I'm only asking for a complete save file for the game please. It's my first time playing this game and I liked it but I can't got further in it. So please please anyone of you who has a complete save file for the whole game please post it. Thanks to you all.
Puresoul95;
i think you haven't got a complete save file because noone really has one.
it would be easier for you get some cheat codes or a mod file...
BTW, f95 is great for answering questions / partial walkthru's for BGR

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
The quest log tells me that I have completed all 7 Carol quests (even though there are two different number 6 quests...). She is my girlfriend, I can visit her in her room (if it is not closed...) and have either sex with her then or learn with her, she had the accident, Ruby hat this meeting where she said that Carol needs to be protected - but no chance of giving her any bikini.
i havent got to the green bikini part either...

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019

brilliant explanation by Cavebear!

but if you want more infomation on the girls... check these posts
Elisa
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2928593

where is elisa
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2928660

elena story
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2955691

pre elena book mission
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2937163

Elena book2 Kyo
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2932864

Carol story
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2955738
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-5b-leocid2.33364/post-2923112

Last edited:
Reactions: lf9naruto

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
I've had sex with Sophie 180 times in last the 3 months in game time and she is still is not Pregnate yet can she or any of the other girls even get Pregnate

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes