wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
how do you get the girl at the beach 1? also isnt that kyo 1 part of a quest?

Reactions: HottRod

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
how far have you gotten with carol? is she your girlfriend?
is she wearing the brown girlfriends uniforn?
have you gone to her room and given her the green bikini?
yes yes and yes, though during the mornings with breakfast neither elena nor carol wear the brown uniform. As for the pool i check daily and i rarely see elena there, never found carol there and when i check carols room right after school it says "closed" so i do something to get evening and says something like she is sleeping

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
For the love of GOD, how the heck do you beat the blob AKA Green Monster because he is strong. 3k HP and i have only one fighter. Please!!

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
How do I get Kyos quest and Elenas quest? been searching and can't find anything, I know Kyo I talk to her at the pool and then check her bag in the lockers etc but I can't get to that part yet for some reason and for Elena we went on 1 date and she just talks to me for some speech points or whatever in her room and that's it. My stats are all high enough

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
anyone know the console commands needed to modify the player stats, like popularity, fame, etc...?? i really hate grinding, and in this game is quite painful imo

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
How to play the bedroom spy mini game of Sasha and others in Android?

And anone give me a walkthrough of the game.i don't understand the one that is given.

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
What's the purpose of showing the diamond shaped thing with the random girl in it for the gym? showed about 3 different girls? but there's only 1 that I randomly have sex with on the treadmill

romariomr

Oct 22, 2018
Do I really need to farm 2 leathers from 1 skane or is there another way to get 1000 leather?
This grind is driving me insane, too much waste of time.

Reactions: Neriko

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
realy ??? what so hard to not understand ?? why u think there is a green slot at the bar after all ? abit self thinking should solve this problem ...
actually, i believe those guys are asking for the android version (no space bar)

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes