Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bastard Girls v0.5.6.5 [Manfegor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Eager for the next version here too, can wait though as I know how hard it is to create something on top of someone elses designs, and I even had the other programmer beside me at the time...

Also had the skip back 20 odd days bug, no real fix i could find, no error either.

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
Mmmm... I want to ask... Manfegor, you mod work with 0.12/0.13 version? o_0
The ModPage & Changelog states 0.12, so yes (as far as one can say with this game at least ;-D ).
For 0.13: Didn't try it yet, probably not fully compatible...

tek

Nov 12, 2016
is the latest mod being worked on? or are we playing the new version without mods lol

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and mod. And I get the error message, when I clicked that girl in beach. Is it because of mod?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
So I just downloaded the game and mod. And I get the error message, when I clicked that girl in beach. Is it because of mod?
Without the mod that error comes up too so, no its not this mod, however I dont believe the mod works right at this stage, needs update to certain changes in the latest version.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@Manfegor : Is this mod compatible with v0.1.4? I really love this mod.:eazyHype: But I would like to have a confirmation, before I mess up my new game.;)
If it works with the new version, it could disable the new content. But I haven't tried it with the new version

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@Manfegor : Is this mod compatible with v0.1.4? I really love this mod.:eazyHype: But I would like to have a confirmation, before I mess up my new game.;)
I'm just gonna wait till there is a new mod released for 0.1.4. I know as soon as I start playing, it'll be released lol.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Didn't test, but I think the answer will be no unfortunately.
I would like to ask a bit patience, i'll make the new version ready as soon as I can.... (real life mess atm).

Reactions: Ruffuss

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Didn't test, but I think the answer will be no unfortunately.
I would like to ask a bit patience, i'll make the new version ready as soon as I can.... (real life mess atm).
Thanks for looking into it, Manfegor. I really appreciate your effort. But get r.l. sorted first man. Think we all agree that's more important. ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
(real life mess atm)
Dont play to much real life, there is no Console, no Modding, no Support, no HUD, no multiple Choice, no Questlog, no Quicksave, the Storyline sucks, it is completely overloaded with stupid Charas and the Dev's are cruel Assholes...OK, the integrated Spyware is pure Hightech and the Graphics are not bad, but its far too expensive for a Game that ends after you pick up your Rifle...

Reactions: Ruffuss

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
is there a working version of the mod as every time i download it i get a message saying file is corrupt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote