Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bastard Girls v0.5.6.5 [Manfegor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Overview:
Cheat mod for the Bastard Girls game, to make the game a little more easier. Easy money, easy relationship, easy navigation in mansion...​

Updated: 19-Dec-2018
Game/Creator: Leocid2 -
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: 0.1.5-2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Due to the bigger changes, there could be bugs/errors, please report them and I'll fix them as soon as possible.
Download:

found a big bug when i did the romance quest with basketball i couldent continue kept sending my back to cafatiria and i tried 4 times could only continue after i removed it

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
found a big bug when i did the romance quest with basketball i couldent continue kept sending my back to cafatiria and i tried 4 times could only continue after i removed it
Unfortunately this is true, sorry. I simply missed a part of the code.
Now I fixed it, but I found another issue with Elena locker sex scene, and this is weird stuff, I have to figure out what's wrong. After I fixed that I'll upload the fix.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Unfortunately this is true, sorry. I simply missed a part of the code.
Now I fixed it, but I found another issue with Elena locker sex scene, and this is weird stuff, I have to figure out what's wrong. After I fixed that I'll upload the fix.
cool forgot i found 1 more bug the vender dosent show up at all i was on day 12 when i noticed i never saw the opening of her so i never got popup that vender is there on wensdays only i even checked on a whensday she wosent there that was on day 22 i think

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
sorry again found 2 more bugs the catrol romance event never trigered allso the erotic class never poped up

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
cool forgot i found 1 more bug the vender dosent show up at all i was on day 12 when i noticed i never saw the opening of her so i never got popup that vender is there on wensdays only i even checked on a whensday she wosent there that was on day 22 i think
sorry again found 2 more bugs the catrol romance event never trigered allso the erotic class never poped up
The erotic class and carol romance is related, so that's why it's not happening.
The day 22 and 12 is indeed late the shop should be unlocked on day 5, carol stuff is on day 9.
But I checked it, and for me it was fine, tho there were others who reported this before with or without a mod, so I'll look into this what can cause it and how to fix this.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
The erotic class and carol romance is related, so that's why it's not happening.
The day 22 and 12 is indeed late the shop should be unlocked on day 5, carol stuff is on day 9.
But I checked it, and for me it was fine, tho there were others who reported this before with or without a mod, so I'll look into this what can cause it and how to fix this.
thank you you are a god send if you can fix the mod i realy love your mods use them all the time with corect version i allways check before i use any mod but your mods are the best Thank you in advance

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
I made as written but for some reason generates a lot of errors(what did I do wrong?from one thread it works at all in any way nobody?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I made as written but for some reason generates a lot of errors(what did I do wrong?from one thread it works at all in any way nobody?
hi did you unzip to the game folder or did you copy and paste copy and paste no good just unzip to game folder

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
yupp everything seems fine, except for the Elena gym scene, hope you can fix it and upload it as soon as possible

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
Overview:
Cheat mod for the Bastard Girls game, to make the game a little more easier. Easy money, easy relationship, easy navigation in mansion...​

Updated: 19-Dec-2018
Game/Creator: Leocid2 -
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: 0.1.5-2
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Due to the bigger changes, there could be bugs/errors, please report them and I'll fix them as soon as possible.
Download:

is there a working version of the cheat mod as every time i download it i get a message saying no files present or file is corrupt

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
The mod keeps crashing the game for me
I keep on getting this irrelevant of what I do:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'>:
  File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod_Apartment.rpy", line 321, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'.

Can anyone help?

D

Deleted member 604239

The cheat mod crashed the game if the back button is used to go too far back. The Study cheat doesn't update the ingame stat when used. Go to cheat mod menu, turn study to max, go back to the game, check the phone and the UI hasn't updated. Oh, and whenever I reach the basketball through contest with Elena, after paying for the training with Sophie, and I click the ball button to thought I get sent back to the school screen.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The mod keeps crashing the game for me
I keep on getting this irrelevant of what I do:
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'>:
  File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod_Apartment.rpy", line 321, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'.

Can anyone help?
Unpack the mod as that directory as a sub directory of the game folder, eg; BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\game\cheatMod\
Then it works

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I do get a few issues, Once you start training fitness, if you save the game when you load again the fitness resets and you start all over again, also it sometimes crashes on loading a game after that point

I have the mansion and eventually Karina turned up at the gate, and she said she would go to the lounge, however she vanishes, isnt in any of the rooms, as I checked every room.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
This suppose to be fixed now. Hopefully. :)

Karmen and Carol opening event moved into the mod, so it should happen even if the day for it is passed.

Can't really say anything exact, because some error messages and infos how and what happened when they appeared would be nice.

The cheat mod crashed the game if the back button is used to go too far back.
Umm, what you mean "too far"? I mean after you go back to the main menu, the back button should close the phone and then you can't click on it to go too far. Please give me more info how to create this bug.

The Study cheat doesn't update the ingame stat when used. Go to cheat mod menu, turn study to max, go back to the game, check the phone and the UI hasn't updated. Oh, and whenever I reach the basketball through contest with Elena, after paying for the training with Sophie, and I click the ball button to thought I get sent back to the school screen.
Elena's quest was reported, but thank you too. It is fixed hopefully. And the study bug too.

I do get a few issues, Once you start training fitness, if you save the game when you load again the fitness resets and you start all over again, also it sometimes crashes on loading a game after that point

I have the mansion and eventually Karina turned up at the gate, and she said she would go to the lounge, however she vanishes, isnt in any of the rooms, as I checked every room.
Where you saved (I mean which place in the game) where this error happened when loaded? I tried different places but this error didn't happened. :/
Karina stuff need more investigation, so I would like to ask a bit more patience on that topic.

D

Deleted member 604239

I don't mean the back button in the phone. I mean the literal back button in the Ren'Py Visual novel engine. The one that rolls back dialogue and takes you to a previous scene. Let's say you press enter a bit to vigorously or go full skip and, well, skip a bit of important text and you want to go back to see the text that you missed. I don't like to use the history button so I use back. If I go back to far, and I don't mean to a previous choice just too many screens I get an error.

And now I can't seem to make it happen again. Weird. Anyways. When it did happen, If I used the back function I'd end up getting an error that specifically had the cleat mod in the error log.

Here's the jist of what used to happen the last time I tried the game:

While running game code:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 531, in script
call screen indiGirlStat("cheatMod/images/Phone_images/girl_icons/alexia.webp", "Alexia", Alexia, 877)
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 370, in execute
screen charStat:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 370, in execute
screen charStat:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 371, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 437, in execute
if place == "mansion":
NameError: name 'place' is not defined

PS, the mansion wasn't unlocked on that particular save file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote