Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bastard Girls v0.5.6.5 [Manfegor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I don't mean the back button in the phone. I mean the literal back button in the Ren'Py Visual novel engine. The one that rolls back dialogue and takes you to a previous scene. Let's say you press enter a bit to vigorously or go full skip and, well, skip a bit of important text and you want to go back to see the text that you missed. I don't like to use the history button so I use back. If I go back to far, and I don't mean to a previous choice just too many screens I get an error.

And now I can't seem to make it happen again. Weird. Anyways. When it did happen, If I used the back function I'd end up getting an error that specifically had the cleat mod in the error log.

Here's the jist of what used to happen the last time I tried the game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 531, in script
call screen indiGirlStat("cheatMod/images/Phone_images/girl_icons/alexia.webp", "Alexia", Alexia, 877)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 370, in execute
screen charStat:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 370, in execute
screen charStat:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 371, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 437, in execute
if place == "mansion":
NameError: name 'place' is not defined

PS, the mansion wasn't unlocked on that particular save file.
Ohh I see now. Well, it's no matter if you have mansion or not in this case, cause the place variable caused the trouble, and maybe you go back that far where this variable weren't initialized, so yeah. Sorry.
In the newest version however it should be initialized right after the loading, so that should solve this problem. Please let me know if this still happen.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I restarted again, deleting my saves in both locations, as the game saves in two places, and have been testing a few problems I had.
1. Evening events not firing, If the event starts in the afternoon they play through, but if the mod is loaded Evening events that start in the evening dont seem to run eg; Meeting with Sasha in the Kitchen. Deavtivate the mod boom event worked, so I think the Main game modified something with evenings...
2. Events involving Lady Victoria on the beach, eg; Lenora's and the Executor from the Cemetery, I tested if removing the mod allowed it to work and it did.
I also noticed the mini event things in the school cafe didnt happen with the mod but do happen without.

Traceback file is one of two errors the occured after gaining the mansion, and gaining the dolls, one was related to the map

Mod still loved, as it makes the game a LOT better, but always best to help fix where we can...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
1. Evening events not firing, If the event starts in the afternoon they play through, but if the mod is loaded Evening events that start in the evening dont seem to run eg; Meeting with Sasha in the Kitchen. Deavtivate the mod boom event worked, so I think the Main game modified something with evenings...
Fixed this, thank you.
2. Events involving Lady Victoria on the beach, eg; Lenora's and the Executor from the Cemetery, I tested if removing the mod allowed it to work and it did.
Fixed this too, thank you. :)
I also noticed the mini event things in the school cafe didnt happen with the mod but do happen without.
Also fixed, thanks.
Traceback file is one of two errors the occured after gaining the mansion, and gaining the dolls, one was related to the map
Umm, I don't know how this happened cause I tested it, and never happened. :O The StoreModule has always attribute of stringweekday, I mean in the original game it is displayed as well (the name of the day). Don't know what could cause this. Also can you send me the second error?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a key to press that is not stated in information in the first post? I see no say to increase stats, but maybe can do that with renpy savegame editor?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Fixed this, thank you.

Fixed this too, thank you. :)

Also fixed, thanks.

Umm, I don't know how this happened cause I tested it, and never happened. :O The StoreModule has always attribute of stringweekday, I mean in the original game it is displayed as well (the name of the day). Don't know what could cause this. Also can you send me the second error?
If it happens again Ill send the log, Knowing how well your coding (Considering you have to "Know the thoughts of the Main games Dev", sorry self quoting there...) with the fixes you've done it might not happen.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
During one of the Cafe school events/popups (Girl talking about the cafe being a rules free zone and how they could strip etc if they want) the game errored out with this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I have the Mansion, the 3 Elites, got through all the main dates with Karina, she even turned up at the mansion 2-3 times, and went to the lounge, but now, when she decides to visit, I lose the mansion, the girls, and appear in the old flat.

Apart from that all looks good

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
is there a key to press that is not stated in information in the first post? I see no say to increase stats, but maybe can do that with renpy savegame editor?
I'm not quite sure I understand you. I mean there is a cheat menu whre you can change the money, the stat of the MC (Study, Strength and Charisma) and the affection points of the main girls.
What key you want to press to increase and what stat?

During one of the Cafe school events/popups (Girl talking about the cafe being a rules free zone and how they could strip etc if they want) the game errored out with this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, unfortunately it's a bug from the original game's translation. Added a quick fix for this into the mod. Hopefully it won't cause troubles from now on.

Also I have the Mansion, the 3 Elites, got through all the main dates with Karina, she even turned up at the mansion 2-3 times, and went to the lounge, but now, when she decides to visit, I lose the mansion, the girls, and appear in the old flat.
Actually, I can't reproduce this as well. Please give me a save file to this to check out.

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
got a new game download and tried to do this its not even showing up do i have to be at a certain day o.o

Fixed.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
With the mod the blue fog didnt appear at the cementary in my game. After I deleted it the fog appears.
One strange thing happend after I visited the mausoleum: The first click on button for second part of cementary did nothing but the second click let me go there with no fog. After deleting the mod the first click brings me to second part with the fog.

I attached my latest save where it happens.
One thing more: after loading a save game I must do a traceback(the thing where u get back one pic) to get my navi buttons working.
Hope it helps and hope I didnt confuse u :)

P.S. Why the hidden downloadlink in the mod for ur beautifull walkthrough? Why not on ur patreon page?

bsg666

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone upload the mod to another server? I've downloaded the mod several times and it's always empty, i mean when i open the rar or i try to decompress it shows no files in it.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Actually, I can't reproduce this as well. Please give me a save file to this to check out.
Heres the save, where when I continue it resets to no mansion, no girls and back at the old house etc
After a certain point I always have to go back one step to continue I believe its when I get to the mansion but its happening in that save.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
The mod is not working for me somehow. i Just downloaded the game and then the mod. put the files is the game folder. after talking with the princeble i get "an axception has ocurred". How do i bypass this.

D

Deleted member 604239

I need help, someone could tell me what is the key to open the door that is under the cemetery.
There isn't a key, there's just an anagram that needs to be solved. To the left of the door there is a pillar, press the roseta on it and you'll get an anagram of TREASON and be asked to input the word it forms. Just type TREASON and the door should open.

Reactions: Wilderrrper

joe2562

Mar 11, 2018
I downloaded and extracted the mod in the right place i think but now i cant start a game because it just gives me an error

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'>:
  File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod_Apartment.rpy", line 821, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod_Apartment.rpy", line 821, in script
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 895, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\BastardGirls-015-2-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheatMod/images/ql_ico.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote