Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bastard Girls v0.5.6.5 [Manfegor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rogerjrt

Apr 27, 2019
Please im stock and i don t know what to do when you are in the mansion and u Go to the cementery and there are like a spell and a girl fliying... And nothing happened. I went to the funeral and now after the shadow i don t know how co tunued. Please son gide...... Thanks...

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
im tryin to run v15-2 with this mod and it wont run i keep getting this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/Menu.rpy', 1500308317, 3) is defined twice, at game/Menu.rpy:353 and game/Menu2.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\New Games\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\New Games\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\New Games\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\New Games\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "F:\Games\New Games\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/Menu.rpy', 1500308317, 3) is defined twice, at game/Menu.rpy:353 and game/Menu2.rpy:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
What? This is a mod, just an extension for the game. :D
You know you are in the Mods forum, right? :p XD

Seems you placed the mod beside the original files, not overwrite them, that can cause problem. You need to overwrite the original files, as it was mentioned in the installation spoiler in OP.
If you don't wanna use the rpyc files, you still have to delete the original ones.

Everyone,
New version for the new version of the game. :)
so i have to go through the game file and pre delete the modded files in the original game folder in order for the mod to work?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
seems im having trouble running the game with the mod. when i try to start from a save i get an error msg then it goes back to the main menu. do i have to start a new game cuz of this?

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
To all who have errors , extract the folder and double click on it and copy the folder called chearmenu into /game folder bam fixed.

Angel999

Jul 14, 2018
Hello whenever i try to install this rar file into the game folder i get this error msg:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/CarolEventos.rpy', 1500823900, 0) is defined twice, at game/CarolEventos.rpy:3 and game/CarolEventos.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\naughty fun\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\naughty fun\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\naughty fun\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\naughty fun\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "H:\naughty fun\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/CarolEventos.rpy', 1500823900, 0) is defined twice, at game/CarolEventos.rpy:3 and game/CarolEventos.rpy:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

any help overcomign this error would be greatly appreciated, ty.
I have the same problem with this error,cant start the game

Daraknoah

Nov 9, 2018
I have one android version but its full of bugs,if someone have the same android version without bugs,please send me here

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
When I go to talk to Valeria, partway through the conversation, the app crashes. Normally, I'd get a bunch of text to paste here, but that doesn't happen in this case.

Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
in apk format in game roommate door mini game was not playable because there is not 0 key. the player trapped in mini game option please fix the issue thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote