Mod Ren'Py Bastard - LaikDink's Walkthrough and Improvement mod [Season 2 Ep2] [Clerik]

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. The game was just updated late last night, or early this morning (depending on where you live). Give LaikDink some time to do his or her thing. Most Mod updates take a day or so. And, if this Dev is like others, then the game mod will be available on the Dev's Patreon or Subscribestar for a day or a week before it is posted here.Constantly hounding may cause him or her to decide it's too much hassle and quit.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
there is still the bug of the skirt scene with Margo
The Mod hasn't been updated to CH12 yet, just wait and come back when it is.

Edit : Plus, IIRC, that bug is from base game and not caused by mod. Go talk about it in the game thread, there is more chance it comes to dev 's attention there than here

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Your script is missing (at least the one attached to your post, I haven't tried the one in the Mega link):
$sasha_sad =0
$saha_tasha = 1
$ jil_sur =0

Without that from the original (lines 55-57 in it), it triggers an error when it gets to if saha_tasha >=5: from line 10663 because that variable hasn't been defined yet.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For those posting about the error with the skirt and the error with the phone, this is from the Dev him or her self.
" I want to clarify right away, in my version of the game everything works fine. Margot's skirt comes off, the phone doesn't ring all the time. It is not my distribution of the game that is currently posted. I was planning to post the game next week on Monday."
Apparently, this was posted by someone who got it from the Dev's Patreon and had a mess-up with the file. Wait till Monday, and redownload the correct version. Probably, this Mod will be updated after that.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
For those posting about the error with the skirt and the error with the phone, this is from the Dev him or her self.
" I want to clarify right away, in my version of the game everything works fine. Margot's skirt comes off, the phone doesn't ring all the time. It is not my distribution of the game that is currently posted. I was planning to post the game next week on Monday."
Apparently, this was posted by someone who got it from the Dev's Patreon and had a mess-up with the file. Wait till Monday, and redownload the correct version. Probably, this Mod will be updated after that.
Tks for that information because I'm really confused about this version now due to some bugs

Reactions: Talmadge and Punto

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Tks for that information because I'm really confused about this version now due to some bugs
Python:
screen jubka:
    zorder 5
    modal True
remove modal True, it's causing the issue .. i think the dev fixed this bug, but that fix hasn't propagated to your mod yet

Python:
screen raz:
    modal True
this one too

Reactions: Punto

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
okay I've checked it. Honestly, at the moment, I don't have enough time to rewrite the whole thing. I hope I can have time to update it ASAP in this week but it's unlikely to do that. So if you want to have an updated version, I think that it may be in the next week or even later. I can't guarantee when I can update this one but hopefully ASAP

Donaldealmaker

Jul 8, 2022
okay I've checked it. Honestly, at the moment, I don't have enough time to rewrite the whole thing. I hope I can have time to update it ASAP in this week but it's unlikely to do that. So if you want to have an updated version, I think that it may be in the next week or even later. I can't guarantee when I can update this one but hopefully ASAP
Thanks for the update. Take your time. Be carefull of burn out

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1740952

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 02/032022
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 12.1
Game Version: Episode 12.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 1740954 View attachment 1740959 View attachment 1740960 View attachment 1740963 View attachment 1740964 View attachment 1740965
Updated to Ep12

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1740952

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 02/032022
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 12.1
Game Version: Episode 12.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 1740954 View attachment 1740959 View attachment 1740960 View attachment 1740963 View attachment 1740964 View attachment 1740965
thank you for the mod update~ :giggle: