Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664533816384.png

Come game what this game is about

1664533868916.png

How is it going?

1664533903861.png

Length of Episode

I can attribute this to the need to render several options for continuing the story based on previous player choices.
I want to know your opinion to do the same short Episodes once a month or are you willing to wait more time, but then the Episode will be longer.

Leave it as it is to update once a month. - some wanted this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm willing to wait longer for a new Episode - most said this.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
was gonna play but the comment at the top said something about unavoidable NTR so what is that about so I can add this game to the ignore.

why do devs do this all the time? You put HAREM then out of no where add some ntr cuck type shit in the game for what? LMAO. "For story reasons" MAN fuck that LOL.

just off some experience with some other games this type of path is starting to get worrying for harem games.

so before I decide to add this game to the ignore is it still there or was it no ntr to begin with?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I am very glad that you will not play my game, because your idea of the term NTR is wrong. So please do not shit in the comments, have expressed your opinion and go your way. Good luck.
You could put a disclaimer on the OP (since you're the owner) to clarify to harem's purist - whom doesn't want to see a human being with a dick (other than MC's of course) even in a painting in MC's living room - that other sexual beings will be involved with the women. Because this will be a recurrent debate since you use the harem (and even dating sim, apparently) "incorrectly". And they can be quite... persistent. You won't avoid every purist, but at least some of them.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
was gonna play but the comment at the top said something about unavoidable NTR so what is that about so I can add this game to the ignore.

why do devs do this all the time? You put HAREM then out of no where add some ntr cuck type shit in the game for what? LMAO. "For story reasons" MAN fuck that LOL.

just off some experience with some other games this type of path is starting to get worrying for harem games.

so before I decide to add this game to the ignore is it still there or was it no ntr to begin with?
Why don't you just try the game? People concepts of what defines NTR are somewhat muddied at times. If you run into objectionable content then you can always quit the game. I play University of Problems and someone will say oh there is femdom in the game and there is, but it's light femdom and doesn't make me want to quit the game, but because the woman is a hot commodity I chug on.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
kokos94 its not heavy NTR man, you ll like the models just try it
heavy or not i dont like that kink (nothing agains who love it it...) and dont want it in my game (harem or incest especialy :D))

btw i am glad that here was cleaning :D instead of solving point of problem we will clear forum and wait for another poor soul who will play and start it again here :D

(there is definitely nothing bad with other kinks....each what they love...but some together are just bad combo if not tagged...)

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Bastard [Ep.11] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 4.33 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 354 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: -
Mac : -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Is anyone actually going to explain what NTR is in the game, or are did noone play the game? I don't mind spoilers.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is anyone actually going to explain what NTR is in the game, or are did noone play the game? I don't mind spoilers.
some of the girls get banged/used by other guys and you cant prevent it in some cases.

i honestly dont know how much i can explain cause my comments keep getting deleted regarding this subject on this thread.

i honestly just describe the scenes and let the person decide for themselves if its NTR or not.

but its then deleted as "NTR shitposting" or something like that.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
some of the girls get banged/used by other guys and you cant prevent it in some cases.

i honestly dont know how much i can explain cause my comments keep getting deleted regarding this subject on this thread.

i honestly just describe the scenes and let the person decide for themselves if its NTR or not.

but its then deleted as "NTR shitposting" or something like that.
You mean MC's girls get banged by other guys, or random girls?

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes