Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't really care if his wife ever did or does cheat on him. She treated him like a bag of dogshit for years before she checked into the hotel with laughing boy and she and her family are all complete sociopaths. She can fuck whoever she wants and it isn't going to make her a better or worse person. The damage is done.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Ok I have to asked this question, why is each update incredibly short, like this game is so far good but it’s like 2 minutes long for update and I’m wondering is the Dev very busy with other things or something
Dev barely released the game and a lot of people supported it financially, and still do. He never put any REAL effort in this game and got tons of easy money.
While people still support him, he'll keep this pathetic release rythim.
When people stop to be stupid and drop support, he'll point this as the reason and abandon the game.

This game is already dead, because people will get tired to support a slow work like that. Save my post and relink it when this game is abandoned please.

Dec 29, 2023
Dev barely released the game and a lot of people supported it financially, and still do. He never put any REAL effort in this game and got tons of easy money.
While people still support him, he'll keep this pathetic release rythim.
When people stop to be stupid and drop support, he'll point this as the reason and abandon the game.

This game is already dead, because people will get tired to support a slow work like that. Save my post and relink it when this game is abandoned please.
My god! You literally...... nothing !!!
I'm speechless, and sure you're Goddamn right.

Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
doesnt she like cheat multiple times
I belive later on she also sleep with someone other but it was after a divorce with Jordan (MC) and other times when they was togheder he "correct" i belive, but to be honest i listen to it meany months ago so i don't rly remember all that was for sure. Plus when i leaved this novel it was during thous time travels when he was "reparing" old misdeeds so also don't know what later on he change(or rather wat we didn't know back then) in he's and all he's wifes past.

the amazing son in law ? that was the novel i read its clearly different but has tons of similarities with it dont know ifbthere more versions tho
No this game is based on "Abbadoned husband dominates"

Last edited:

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Because of this thread I went and read The Abandoned Husband Dominates, and man... I FUCKING REGRET IT. I read the whole damn thing and I wish I could wipe the past 10 days from my memory. One of the most garbage novels in existence and yet I don't even know if it has value as a VN even with all the NTR in there (or should I say especially).

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Because of this thread I went and read The Abandoned Husband Dominates, and man... I FUCKING REGRET IT. I read the whole damn thing and I wish I could wipe the past 10 days from my memory. One of the most garbage novels in existence and yet I don't even know if it has value as a VN even with all the NTR in there (or should I say especially).
if you want a pallet cleanser i would suggest you to read Omniscient Readers Viewpoints novel

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I like the type of story like this where the humiliated poor MC becomes rich.
Does anyone recommend a Renpy game with a similar story?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Dude! This game is not worth playing, if you even consider this to your "worth playing list" then wait at least 2 months for every update, can you believe this 1.5years of this game and even less than 30mins content WTF?! There is a lots of good game you can play like same models like HS2, so don't waste your time here.
Dev is here for quick buck not for entertainment.
For games slow like this one I added a date on my list to download it again, a year later. This way at least 10-15minutes of content will be up when I download.

I think it's a great way to not get annoyed with this short updates.

If I come to download and see less than 3 versions came out, I wait one more year (I have been doing a 2 years wait for a lot of games).

Sony_LG

Jun 18, 2022
Sorry my English (this text was translated by Google Translator) or translation error
The story of this VN and on which it was based makes no sense
Why the rich family's grandfather was going to make a marriage arranged with a Ze no one (a poor person where he has no where to fall dead). With one of the granddaughters that said is one of the person the beautiful of the country or region
Since the rich families who have the power to be arranged with interest of something from another rich family has to provide their families. In games and movies or even not real life. because arranging a marriage with one of the most 'bonites' person with a poor person where there is nothing to pour in the family
This family is very dumb or ignorant
(First time I comment somewhere)
Another thing another person commented that MC was the company's vice president going to the car (Porsche Panamera) and it was a Porsche 911 or similar

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes