Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I wonder if they will get done for copy right violations? If its word for word copy of the novel its a copy right law they are breaking in every country around the world.... Hope the dev realizes that.... It's also straight out plagiarism...
nah is not,this one here is too much worst,.....bcs by now in the book mc have plenty of sex......here is and will be a total looser

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
its their money.. why do u care? jealous much?
HAHAHA Relax kid why would I jealous?
It's a pity they're still supporting the dev, hence this game will never become abandoned.
And it's admirable for those guys who love this game even though they got only 3mins of content.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Lol.. Everyone keeps coming back to this game despite no interest, Including me. And I guess its only because of one scene...

THE TRUTH IS...... I AM IRONMAN, I mean Bastian or whatever.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
Lol.. Everyone keeps coming back to this game despite no interest, Including me. And I guess its only because of one scene...

THE TRUTH IS...... I AM IRONMAN, I mean Bastian or whatever.
Honesty game is really interesting, and made by honey select 2 make this game even more interesting, but the problem is the amount of content he's giving is too little, you can finish the new update while drinking a glass of water, well I hope in 2077 this game will be complete.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is kind of a b-movie story. cliché and tons of stupidity.
still theres some charm to it and Im curious what will happen next.
surely after 20 updates (or whatever number) it feels like this will take a decade to finish.
its a VN that I will play when theres an update but until theres some sex its just a shitty b-drama.
still the girls are quite good looking. and that helps. otherwise I would just ignore it.

Reactions: ubira

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This is very close to the web-novel and not much in the way of sexual content other then a cameo from DEV's other game so far. If they steer away from the web-novel the story could turn into something interesting, but so much of this feels like filler and doesn't really move the story forward in any real impactful or entertaining way. On top of that it doesn't feel like this creator has interest in putting sexual content that actually makes sense or doesn't keep you from earning points or negatively impacting you.
The real shame is the most attractive female characters are either background or have horrible personalities and unless you a fan of NTR genre or they have a massive redeeming character arch, I just don't see this title being that entertaining for most people.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is it just me, or the game really looks like the sexual fantasy of a 13 yr old?
Thats a bit disparaging to the Average 13 yr old.
Even they would in MC's position of banged half the office block by now.
Or of hired a hit squad to knock off half his inlaws starting with thieving little asshole son.
And I do mean Hit squad we talking a 13yr old idea of revenge here.
A more mature 13yr old might of hired a lawyer to sue his grandmother inlaw and family for defamation.
But honestly the hit squads more likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I downloaded this game because I liked the girl on the cover, the MC's ex-wife, but the updates are very small and add very little, and I feel like the story is going in circles.

Reactions: (Light)
2.90 star(s) 24 Votes