Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01.9] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Sony_LG

Jun 18, 2022
Sorry my English (this text was translated by Google Translator) or translation error
The story of this VN and on which it was based makes no sense
Why the rich family's grandfather was going to make a marriage arranged with a Ze no one (a poor person where he has no where to fall dead). With one of the granddaughters that said is one of the person the beautiful of the country or region
Since the rich families who have the power to be arranged with interest of something from another rich family has to provide their families. In games and movies or even not real life. because arranging a marriage with one of the most 'bonites' person with a poor person where there is nothing to pour in the family
This family is very dumb or ignorant
(First time I comment somewhere)
Another thing another person commented that MC was the company's vice president going to the car (Porsche Panamera) and it was a Porsche 911 or similar

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry my English (this text was translated by Google Translator) or translation error
Why the rich family's grandfather was going to make a marriage arranged with a Ze no one (a poor person where he has no where to fall dead). With one of the granddaughters that said is one of the person the beautiful of the country or region
Since the rich families who have the power to be arranged with interest of something from another rich family has to provide their families. In games and movies or even not real life. because arranging a marriage with one of the most 'bonites' person with a poor person where there is nothing to pour in the family
Another thing another person commented that MC was the company's vice president going to the car (Porsche Panamera) and it was a Porsche 911 or similar
The marriage was arranged by the patriarchs of the families (the grandfathers). Staying married to her for three years was a condition of MC's inheritance. I believe the wife's family went along simply because they knew not to go against the elder's wishes.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

in reality MC's family is the richest in Japan, and the ex-wife's grandfather was the only one who knew the truth, and in some countries it is the patriarchs who decide on marriages, the grandson can also refuse, but can also forget about the inheritance -

abc12

Oct 29, 2017
Hope next update is having more content and have more renders. Please upload larger update if you update in 2 months.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hope next update is having more content and have more renders. Please upload larger update if you update in 2 months.
if he takes the script from the book ,you will have updates[if he continues doing those] for unlimited time,the book have like 300 chaptersand is like 21thousand pages[short pages but still] and there is so much ntr that will tired even the worst of them,....and dont forget that the originalstory is from korea or japan[i dont really remember]and this mean the story itself doesnt have any kind of sense when you come from a west civilization........

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes