gubl

May 31, 2018
so far so nice..bit of engrish..not much..BUT..really needs a transition skip...the wait is annoying AF :p otherwise i like the look and premise..
awww...sorry Mina...big mouth redhead always wins :p
Right, lack of text skipping is annoying, cause developer should understand mechanics most gamers do follow when game has so many branching. Player save at checkpoints and trying alternate branches to figure out best path to follow, and you can imaging how frustrating it comes when you go over same text again and again. Also, the coolest thing of renpy is ability to scroll forward and backward over text, if you want to reconsider options, can be saved at any point, but here, save is available only at free roam, so if you bump into dialog with new character, you are out lack to establish save point, and if you are not happy with outcome you have to go over very sluggish replay process.
I understand developer picked unity due to feeling it is more protected from inquisitive players who would decompose rpyc to look into logic. But, gosh, I like so much this game setting, art and story but sluggish Unity just kills me, as I spend enormous amount of time to cycle trough screen. We are all people with busy life and can’t devote so much time to mess with bad UI.

Reactions: Afield and Zareem

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Right, lack of text skipping is annoying, cause developer should understand mechanics most gamers do follow when game has so many branching.
Game is not in Unity for those reasons, same way, the game is not a Visual Novel. The ability to rollback the text would be cool tho. Anyway, Are you using Skip mode? Because I can replay the game quite fast, and I have to replay it many more time than players in order to debug it.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I’m not sure I understand why people are so against unity and rpgm. Some of my favorite games on here are made with those engines and I am not sure this one would be nearly as good if it was renpy. I really like this game and cannot wait for the next update.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
has someone made a proper walkthrough? the one in the first page is extremely confusing, and doesnt even cover how to get certain scenes, like the rogues.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BUT..really needs a transition skip...the wait is annoying AF :p
Right, lack of text skipping is annoying, cause developer should understand mechanics most gamers do follow when game has so many branching.
You can skip through text quickly (and set dramatic pauses during scenes as well) by holding down LCtrl + LShift. It should speed through to either a full scene shift, a choice menu, or the end of the scene when you return to free roam.

Reactions: gubl

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Closed beta probably about mid of January or beginning of the second half, free public at the end of month.
That's a good guess, but due to how much time took fixing bugs mixed with Holidays last month (my kid every hour at home, xmas, the wise men, my birthday...) my schedule is at least shifted by one week, and I'm working on a much better update.

But yes, At least the Closed Beta will be inside January for sure. (Meaning, the free public will delay for sure to February. Also, I'll not rush the Closed Beta because in this update I had to make different builds every day at least for a complete week... Closed Beta needs more testing from now on in order for me not going crazy.

Good thing; Barely any work on the game engine, so all time dedicated to content.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Good Dracodadark. Possible in doc or pdf. In atach files . check the 2 option and send.
Or send to
Battle for luvia

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Here is the full walkthrough up to the release if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. This is a full walkthrough and will have spoilers so if that is not for you then do not use it.
That's some impressive work, 9 pages only with a single path. Will you update the guide with information about more paths and choices? There is interesting stuff all around.

And a clue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Here is the full walkthrough up to the release if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. This is a full walkthrough and will have spoilers so if that is not for you then do not use it.

After the romance in the guide. If you have 100 or more lewdness you can gripe her in the upper area and if you have 200 you can get a bj. Did not feel like throwing that in there and reposting lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes