Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
April Monthly Girls!
Note: You can download a higher quality gif in the attachments
This time I've been able to make it quick ;) Last month my render cue was full with 0.13 renders.
I'm both learning to make nice long animations, to morph my HD bodies, and making long animations with my HD bodies, so I hope you enjoy this special custom animation I've made while learning ;)
Now, back to code, chop chop!

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Waiting for the public version :whistle:

(for Beta Knights+ Tier right now)

This is the first of the two content updates for 0.13.

Main Content of it is the Introduction & continuation of Rat Problem / Acallarian Ladykiller quests, that will be fully resolved on 0.13 Part 2.

The decision to split 0.13 in two was to ensure the quality of all the story archs, and add all extra scenes and extra details needed. Even splitted, 0.13 Part1 spans more than 1 hour and half of content with exploration, action and shenanigans that I'll hope you enjoy.
This will allow me too to flesh out better the resolution of these quests, and add a lot of extra scenes I wanted to have time to. After 0.13 Part 2 release, I'll return to the planned schedule of releases mentioned some weeks ago.
0.13.Part 1.a Changelog

Summary:
-More than 1 hour and half of new content.
-(1400 new dialogue lines for a total of 9200 lines)
-More than a thousand renders + Some remade animations from previous releases.
-New talking portraits: 227
Game Engine:
-Custom Save Game Names and 50 slots
-Two new options about Auto-Restore regular game speed: Restore speed after conversations and Never Restore Speed.
-Romance menu will not be updated in this update (the new girls aren’t there, but stats keep growing) as I’ll overhaul the menu into a Romance unlocks/achievement nice system. (it will keept the numbers too). As I’m deprecrating the system, I’ll give some tips to not lost any content in the end of the changelog.
Gameplay/Content:
Hartlepool

-Start of the Canary Trail Quest/Continuation of Acallarian Ladykiller. (Main Content of the update)
-New Locations/Events: Anibal's, Captain Post, Port Chief, The West Tower
-Michelle initial attentions now replayable.
-Iva Patrol from the start of chapter 2 is now repeteable.
-New Dolce event.
Akros Manor:
-New Global Hub & Manor Hub remake.
-New Daisy activity root.
-Lake event replayable (for Save Compatibility, you'll see it again the first time you play)
-New Minigame (Chess with Daisy)
-New Events (Jezzebel, Hannah)

Fixes:
-
Befriend john without previously enemistying John
– Fixed Belinda arrows bugs
-A wrong render showing entering Minerva Vardo.
-Remastered: 1 Mina animation Gypsy Lia Animations remake.
Fast Tips to get all new content more hard to see:
(How to start) -> (what’s the final part of the content by 013p1a)

-Main Story: (Ask people at hartlepool. If lost check journal/quest tracker, but basically one advances talking either with Belinda, Sir Dupre or Anibal) - > (Meanwhile at trivor II)
-In Akros Manor, (go sleep at bed to get new events). -> (See Hannah event).
Recommended Manual Save Points:
1. After asking everyone about the Canary Trail and before talking to Belinda about it.
2. After the events, saving before talking to Anibal.
Things that I should/could fix before 0.13Part 2, or leave for 0.13Part 2:
-Additional conversations with Talvert about the Main Story.
-Different balance for the new combat.
-Make new michelle event repeteable.
KNOWN BUGS: (This one fixed by this time, will appear in next builds)
-One of the possible conversations with Dupre throws a bug report. This is not gambreaking as it would just probably have to save "This content will be available to advance to the resolutions of 0.13.Part2".

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Path to 0.13Part 2 - Devlog I
Note: I’ll keep the art updates very low spoley until all of you had the chance to play last update :p
Just leaving you a quick note!
Well, last months were quite something. Since I fixed the computer I’ve been double timing in order to bring the update I wanted to share, and even if I changed plans I’m very happy with the results. Splitting the release was the best choice, as has allowed me to add extra detail and polishment, and your feedback about it has been very good.
Right now I’m with the regular maintenance after a release, and starting to make the renders of all the extra scenes that I will include in Part 2 to give that extra detail and polish that the extra time allows me.
Coding of the scenes I have ready will continue in the very moment last fixes from current version releases, so I can update the engine too.
Probably next version (just with a little fix, Belinda arrows bugfix was another bug, but not a fix xD) will release in a pair of days, as I’m waiting in order to see if any more bug comes around, so I can start coding Part 2.
See your later ;)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Full walkthrough for 13.b feel free to pm me if I missed something and I will fix it. I did not mention Chess in the guide but will add that latter as more mini games come.
Hi, can I bother you with a quick question?
I´m at the stage now in 13.b when I have to see Anibal again, but Ihave no clue as how or where to do so.. Your WT refers to Michelle, a character I do not remember or at least I can´t put a name to her face..
Where do I find Michelle and/or Anibal?
Thank you so much for the excellent WT btw.
Cheers!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hi, can I bother you with a quick question?
I´m at the stage now in 13.b when I have to see Anibal again, but Ihave no clue as how or where to do so.. Your WT refers to Michelle, a character I do not remember or at least I can´t put a name to her face..
Where do I find Michelle and/or Anibal?
Thank you so much for the excellent WT btw.
Cheers!
Michelle is the old lady in orange dress, she's in a back alley that you can found going to the Commons, and going to the bottom ;)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked

Brigand Tier Release for the First part of the two parts release 0.13

Changelog
Enjoy!!

Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-30-32.png Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-30-32.png

Reactions: gubl and kamoi11

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Great game, the only thing that needs fixing are the grammatical mistakes and some of the sentence structuring.

Reactions: gubl
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes