• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 6, 2017
Things I'd like to see in future updates.

Character customization. First of all, give us a face. Allow us to change our character's appearance, body, clothing, and hairstyle. also allow us to use our custom characters as opponents.

More NPCs/opponets.

More sexual position

Allow us to choose our attacks/skills. Every time we win Rock Paper Scissors it selects a skill from the skills we chose. It might do them in order but right now certain skills take priority over others when it comes to order.

Make the ending/finisher random. Every time we win/lose the finishing move is determined by which skills we have equipped and it's the same one every time. This should be more random or at least have more variety and not be based off which skills we have equipped.

Have the dialog reflect the situation better. I made a fighter with the weakest attack and the highest attack and the dialog was the same for both despite the different damages (1 vs 5). Also it should better reflect the shape and size of our body parts and appearance as well.

Likes and dislikes. I know we already have weaknesses but performing certain actions should have different reactions to them depending on if you like or dislike them. For example, if your character has a weakness to titfucking they could say "Yeah! Fuck me with your huge tits!" if they like it or "No! My dick can't handle your tits!" if they dislike it.

A career/story mode/training mode. Have a mode where we start as a new fighter who is weak and let us build them up to a fucking machine. Have a training mode where we can use different machines and toys to raise our stats and fight stronger opponents. It doesn't need to be too story driven just us trying to fuck our way to the top.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Aptusz

Apr 17, 2021
any updates on the pipeline? this game was really good
I don't think it will have future update in near future. Afaik the developer is mainly a pixiv artist than a game dev. The game also released for free so I don't think there is any incentive to continue updating it but I personally wish it will get updated

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter