Ren'Py Battle MILFs [v0.1.3a] [RoxErotique]

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
what i really don't get about this game is: why is the protagonist such a pussy?
seriously, the guy is stuttering half the time he's talking and just have a really pathetic and awkward attitude.
if he would grow some balls then this could be a good game.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Okay....I just laughed my ass off.
This is just too funny...still sexy with good looking milfs and all.
The humor, the renders, matching animations and the "story" do make it very entertaining.
Does make it quite a challenging fap because of the silly things going on for sure, IF your going for that.
And it's quite original so thats a big plus.
Hope to see more...good luck dev!

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Okay....I just laughed my ass off.
This is just too funny...still sexy with good looking milfs and all.
The humor, the renders, matching animations and the "story" do make it very entertaining.
Does make it quite a challenging fap because of the silly things going on for sure, IF your going for that.
And it's quite original so thats a big plus.
Hope to see more...good luck dev!
So happy you like it! I'm very new to making games and I was struggling to find the line between humour and horniness :D
No doubt I'll mess up and go over the line here and there but I hope I can still keep it sexy enough for you all to wank over! lol

I didn't know this site existed until just now so most of my updates and posts will be on my Patreon, DeviantArt and Itch accounts but now I know about this place I'll try and find the time to look into setting up a proper account here!

Gemma x

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
what i really don't get about this game is: why is the protagonist such a pussy?
seriously, the guy is stuttering half the time he's talking and just have a really pathetic and awkward attitude.
if he would grow some balls then this could be a good game.
In my experience, all men are pussies when they come face to face with a strong woman ;)

But in all seriousness, there is going to be a lot of character development as the game progresses :D Sometimes sweet little aiden is gonna be used as a MILF's fuck-toy and other times he's gonna dominate and take a slut to pound-town! :D

But either way, I appreciate you taking the time to play and comment!

Gemma x

Reactions: dod1958

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Any incest patch?
I make my income through Patreon so no incest in this game build I'm afraid (I like buying food and paying my mortgage too much to jeopardize that :p) but I have done private commissions in that field in the past :)

Gemma x

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I make my income through Patreon so no incest in this game build I'm afraid (I like buying food and paying my mortgage too much to jeopardize that :p) but I have done private commissions in that field in the past :)

Gemma x
There are loads of "landlady" games on this site that turn out different with some unofficial patching due to some heroes out here ;)

Reactions: Pepenone

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
There are loads of "landlady" games out here that turn out different with some unofficial patching due to some heroes out here ;)
Haha true! But alas, I'm a one woman producer :D finding the time to make one version of the game is hard enough!

But never say never... it IS a setting that would be perfect for that after all...

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Haha true! But alas, I'm a one woman producer :D finding the time to make one version of the game is hard enough!

But never say never... it IS a setting that would be perfect for that after all...
I agree your game is set to be perfect for something like that.
Probably making that optional would be best.
There are some games that give the player the option to fill in the relationships for the different characters....so that should keep you safe for Patreon etc. if that was implemented. Than it's the players responsibility.
Or just need to get the game right so that one of these heroes on this site that is able to do something like that if they are interested enough to make it happen.....non officially ;)
And eventhough the game is pretty short so far....I liked it!
I can't code for shizzle though :ROFLMAO:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
In my experience, all men are pussies when they come face to face with a strong woman ;)

But in all seriousness, there is going to be a lot of character development as the game progresses :D Sometimes sweet little aiden is gonna be used as a MILF's fuck-toy and other times he's gonna dominate and take a slut to pound-town! :D

But either way, I appreciate you taking the time to play and comment!

Gemma x
is female domination avoidable or not?
i am referring to femdom(women dominating men) not lezdom(woman dominating women)
and is the MC gonna get his shit together and act like he has balls

also as a little recommendation: be more clear about what type of content is avoidable and what is not.
when that ain't clear it can create confusions, and potentially make somebody ignore the game because of a single tag, even though it is not a significant part of the game. it could also make somebody think that a tag, which they don't like, is minor part of the game even though it is quite significant, an ruins the game for the person.