Unity Completed Battle Of Orc Revenge [Final] [mozu field]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
dont bother downloading it, terrible translation that makes it hard to understand the game and id say 33% of the game is still in japanese. no translation at all.

looks good but imo unplayable cause i dont understand anything
Unplayable??
its a simple card battle, select the sword cards to attack (big numbers are better than little numbers), select the shield cards to increase your armour, and the green cards to heal (this is all in the tutorial), every so often you flash to show next pick will be supercharged, when you win you the option of hurting or raping her
. and if you somehow get beat you just hit the button marked retry to play another round at a reduced difficulty.
There might be some extra subtleties I missed because of the MTL, some of the girls steal health with some attacks, and some have counterattacks, but I just hit them with the highest swords I had and used the biggest heal cards when I flashed. that was enough to win most battles.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Does anyone have the Circle's previous Game?

I remember I've played it in English. So I though one of you might have it and willing to share it.

...tbh I miss my stolen Laptop and all it's old games...

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
nice, now for someone generous to take it and place it here and pray it was not done by a fake pro translator who used mtl too

edit: sad looks like no one huh

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I like it better then the MTL translates Orcs and "Oaks" it is more entertaining.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Its try to connect to internet, i suggest block it in firewall. Note that the default speed is 3x, can be change in options. More animations from him | and his blog

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
OP seems a little different from this

it's a different game?

ah yep, he's making a new game supposed to release soon

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Official Eng is of course far better than the shitty MTL the m*rons here love to upload and call it done.
Here you go

Last edited:
Reactions: Hothouse74
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes