Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges - No more competition mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Will you be updating this to V.1?

Should be the final version of the game so it won't be a constant updating chore for you ;)

Cheers

Reactions: Barabash

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Updated.

Seeker_LM came through for us again. (y)

Not sure what to do when TCMS updates the Anti-Cheat mod though I don't know how nice his code is going to mash together with Seeker_LM's code.

Hello!! I think TCMS is dealing with other things, so I'm here to help him once again. This is my v1.0 update for the anti anticheat-mod, hope you enjoy it.

For those who wanted an update, I'm very sorry, I was thinking of uploading this earlier, but I didn't want to take credit for this mod. So, I kept waiting for the official update, but you know ... it's been almost a month and TCMS said he doesn't play the game.

Things you should consider:
  • The game takes a while to start. You can check if actually started in your "Task Manager". When you open it a proccess on the background with the name "BattleoftheBulges.exe (32 bit)" will appear. Just be patient and wait.
  • On your first day don't act like He-man with Nikki (your sister). You can't lift the wardrobe the first time, wait until the next day.
  • On Monday you can't go inside Audacious building, even if you have the pass or beat the guard, because there are no events for that day.
I attach the normal and the incest version. Download the one you like!

If you see a problem regard this let me know.

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Can we get the incest version of this mod?
Go ahead and double check if it isn't the incest one for me since I was only going to patch and upload that version cause that's the version I play myself (I may have screwed up and patched the wrong version). (I would check myself but I don't have the game downloaded).

Sep 11, 2018
Go ahead and double check if it isn't the incest one for me since I was only going to patch and upload that version cause that's the version I play myself (I may have screwed up and patched the wrong version). (I would check myself but I don't have the game downloaded).
I redownloaded the game and your mod seems to be fine and it is the incest version. Not sure what I did wrong last time the only thing I did differently was started a new game this time. I think something was broken last time around because I got some like auto fails on some of the ladies on the second day right after I left the house.

Reactions: Jellyluve

doncc9t

Jan 24, 2022
View attachment 620610

Overview:
First off I'm not a programmer and this is my first post so bare with me please. o_O

This is a small mod all it does is makes the douche bag rival's "Lust Stat" never rise that way you can play in peace.
(He will not get any of your girls). (y)

(When you are playing the events will say the rival is still gaining lust points but it does nothing so don't freak out if you see this). :D

I tested this mod for a few in game days.
(Up till after the field trip event everything seems to be working fine if not then let me know).

I edited the "Anti-Cheat" mod scripts that TCMS made Here so I say thank you to him for all of the hard work.

(And thanks to the dev EpicLust of course if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be a game in the first place). (y)

Important!: If you downloaded my first 0.7.1 version already, stop playing and download the fix I uploaded below and replace your scripts in your game folder like normal. The first 0.7.1 mod version I uploaded only had the scripts that I modded and not a file and another script that was in the Anti-Cheat mod already.

(Your 0.7.1 save that you are playing with may be broken when you replace your files with the updated 0.7.1 patch because of my screw up I am truly sorry). :cry:

Updated: 2020/06/04
Game/Creator: EpicLust - |
Modder: Jellylove
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English
Compatibility: Will not work with new versions until updated.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: Here
View attachment 620610

Overview:
First off I'm not a programmer and this is my first post so bare with me please. o_O

This is a small mod all it does is makes the douche bag rival's "Lust Stat" never rise that way you can play in peace.
(He will not get any of your girls). (y)

(When you are playing the events will say the rival is still gaining lust points but it does nothing so don't freak out if you see this). :D

I tested this mod for a few in game days.
(Up till after the field trip event everything seems to be working fine if not then let me know).

I edited the "Anti-Cheat" mod scripts that TCMS made Here so I say thank you to him for all of the hard work.

(And thanks to the dev EpicLust of course if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be a game in the first place). (y)

Important!: If you downloaded my first 0.7.1 version already, stop playing and download the fix I uploaded below and replace your scripts in your game folder like normal. The first 0.7.1 mod version I uploaded only had the scripts that I modded and not a file and another script that was in the Anti-Cheat mod already.

(Your 0.7.1 save that you are playing with may be broken when you replace your files with the updated 0.7.1 patch because of my screw up I am truly sorry). :cry:

Updated: 2020/06/04
Game/Creator: EpicLust - |
Modder: Jellylove
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English
Compatibility: Will not work with new versions until updated.

Features:

Installation:

Download: Here
How to make the folder of game tell me plz.

Bassigar

Mar 8, 2022
Hey..little help dude, how should i make it work i copied the this data in the folder, but it didn't worked..do i have to rename it or something

Reactions: GR8PAIN

GR8PAIN

Jan 9, 2021
Hey..little help dude, how should i make it work i copied the this data in the folder, but it didn't worked..do i have to rename it or something
You have to extract the file provided to the Battle of the Bulges 1.0 > game folder, then override the files if the popup appears

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote