Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges - No more competition mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Mod is not working.
What to do?
Please help
What exactly is happening on your end? I went ahead and redownloaded everything and things look like they are still working correctly.

If you are trying to get this to work on your phone it won't, someone would have to personally make a version just for android and to my knowledge, no one over on the cheat mod has made one yet.

If you are referring to the game still saying that the rival is gaining points then that's wrong, I couldn't turn off the point notifications, but if you look at the "Stats" on the in-game computer then you can see that none of the rivals red bars are filling up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princecruise

Princecruise

Apr 3, 2022
What exactly is happening on your end? I went ahead and redownloaded everything and things look like they are still working correctly.

If you are trying to get this to work on your phone it won't, someone would have to personally make a version just for android and to my knowledge, no one over on the cheat mod has made one yet.

If you are referring to the game still saying that the rivel is gaining points then that's wrong, I couldn't turn off the point notifications, but if you look at the "Stats" on the in-game computer then you can see that none of the rivels red bars are filling up.
Thankyou.
Yes I was trying it on my mobile phone.

But some mods do work on mobile phone don't they??

Reactions: Jellyluve

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Thankyou.
Yes I was trying it on my mobile phone.

But some mods do work on mobile phone don't they??
Sorry but as far as I know, unless someone with the know-how can make the mod into an APK file, then it won't be able to work on a phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princecruise

DynamicBoy

Oct 14, 2022
Updated.

My man Seeker_LM fixed a few things so I went ahead and updated this mod too. (Thank you Seeker_LM)

Seeker_LM Said...

I couldn't wait for a mod update to be made to fix certain events that kick you out of the game, and knowing that the modder don't actually play the game, I modified those events so that I can continue playing without having to return to the main menu.

These are the events I found that kick you out of the gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I attach my changes if anyone is interested in trying them out. I warn you that I left the dialogues that keep telling you that you are a cheater.

TCMS I hope you don't mind that I did this and share it here. I really appreciate that you created this mod. Thank you!
Can make a mod for peasant quest jenny, so all her children can be ours

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
i know its a old thread and a stupid question but how do you add this mod to the game exactly?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote