• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I can't seems to think of anything i've done wrong other than fucking Lilith. I even refused the female goblin near the start of the game. I chose every choice favoring the mc attraction toward Naya. Or was it because i attempted to seduce Scyllia? Nothing came of that though since my character is male.
Naya's a size queen, so the statue's a must. There's a guide on the OP under Developer's Notes you can follow along to get her ending along with the others.

Reactions: sonhot

Sataan1

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1865716

Overview:
Battle Quest
is an adventure RPG with a transformation and erotic spin! Begin a quest to save the Deep Woods - gain gold, experience, and new abilities.
All the while form friendships, alliances and relationships as you strive for power and dare to stop the Dark Redeemer.
Beware, the Deep Woods is a strange place.
Prepare to be transformed in body and mind as you wrestle with this cursed, magical land.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: lobsterman9999 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

List of Titles:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks jessy89 for the link and rageaholic for the list of titles.

View attachment 1865723 View attachment 1865717 View attachment 1865718 View attachment 1865719 View attachment 1865720 View attachment 1865721 View attachment 1865722
I cant even finish the game because after the campfire scene in frozen hills, the next time i go to frozen hills theres no text and i spammed my mouse across my screen for an hour and couldnt find any invisible text or anything

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes