• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
By "transformation", does it mean dudes turning into chicks, and vice-versa? If so, not my thing.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
By "transformation", does it mean dudes turning into chicks, and vice-versa? If so, not my thing.
It's optional path, you can play through the game as male, and in fact some romance options are only available this way. (although from my memory the choice that determines it isn't perfectly clear)

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
basically if you want normal romance while fighting to the main boss stay as male and avoid a sus statue or if you don't care than go all out

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It is by a choice. Your choices will influence it.

You can play as a male. You will stay a male till the end.
You can play as a female.
Or you can play as a male, that will turn into female.
Or you can play a futa.

Whatever floats your boat.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
It is by a choice. Your choices will influence it.

You can play as a male. You will stay a male till the end.
You can play as a female.
Or you can play as a male, that will turn into female.
Or you can play a futa.

Whatever floats your boat.
Thanks! As long as it's optional, that works for me.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is it a Bug or Error? There is no available blue-text, couldn't proceed to the story/game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you try clicking the "..." at the bottom. I believe there are a few scenes that end with just an ellipsis throughout the game. Something to keep in mind for future scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDerpington

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
basically if you want normal romance while fighting to the main boss stay as male and avoid a sus statue or if you don't care than go all out
So if i gave in to the statue i will be locked from the romance ending? Cuz i just finished the game expecting Naya ending but the ending i got seems a neutral one in which the mc just disapears.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
So if i gave in to the statue i will be locked from the romance ending? Cuz i just finished the game expecting Naya ending but the ending i got seems a neutral one in which the mc just disapears.
if you've done it right, that won't be the end.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
if you've done it right, that won't be the end.
I can't seems to think of anything i've done wrong other than fucking Lilith. I even refused the female goblin near the start of the game. I chose every choice favoring the mc attraction toward Naya. Or was it because i attempted to seduce Scyllia? Nothing came of that though since my character is male.

Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 95 Votes