Kharyza

Mar 21, 2023
yes, you can go to the console and cheat with sugarcube.state.variable. and after, you put the setting you want to change.
Exemple : you want to have 100 agility, you put sugarcube.state.variable.baseagility = 100
is there any tutorial about changing stats like that?

Zetshi

Jul 28, 2017
is there any tutorial about changing stats like that?
i don't know, it's something i learned randomly on F95zone, i only know that using sugarcube for modifiy variable work on many html game, juste need to try randomly if you want to modifiy a stat (can broke the game so save before).
i know somtimes on some game, you need to put "player" after "variable" to find the stat of your charactere.

I don't know if I was clear enough.

Aug 30, 2017
Finished the game and I must say I found the story and the ending and the epilogue(s) very satisfying. The only drawback in my opinion is not having a dedicated cheat menu. I am not meaning for first players, but unlocked after beating the game so that you can see different endings easily without replaying the entire game.

yanjiuxuan

Mar 19, 2023
你能告诉我在哪里能找到控制台吗
Zetshi,邮政:8323760,成员:136569 said:
是的,你可以去控制台,用sugarcube.state.variable作弊。然后,你把你想要改变的设置。
示例:如果你想拥有100的敏捷性,你就把sugarcube.state.variable.baseagility=100

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
by editing baseagility,basestrenght and basewillpower you can make yourself almighty; just double click on the number next to the stat, set amount and press enter
When I edit it, it only change the stats for the current screen.

Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
I love the game, really. Choice and variety of music is great, I particularly love the Scarlet Vale track.

I love the combat, and I'm glad I went with rogue, as I think having Combat Points to work with made it more challenging. I do wish there was a spellcaster class, and maybe another class of an interesting type like Mirage or something.

Story is terrific, very much enjoying the trip. Kind of hoping it's long, still going through it.

I do wish there was more sexual content, as I haven't scene much of it. I just went in expecting more. I understand it's not mandatory, and I do love the game, but I'd just be happier with more. I felt it had potential in that way.

In any case, I love it. I don't know if author worked alone on this, but if they got a team together, they could make something awesome I'm sure.

Reactions: Brovalon

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Just finished it, every interesting story and amazing lore with very diverse enemies and loadout. but this game has negligible sexual content and was totally different from what I expected, but still completed it for the captivating story, which can be summed up to be a LOTR ripoff. This could have been a great game if there was as much sexual or romantic content as similar games like Strive, or maybe its just me wanting to have sex with every feminine character I see in games

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone know of a game similar to this one?
There is Strive its very similar but doesnt have a story this good, but it literally has 100 times more sexual content and replayability, and when you are done with that there is a sequel, so I strongly suggest Strive

4.20 star(s) 96 Votes