GaijinPadawan

Jun 2, 2022
I loved it. Amazing game, outstanding storytelling. Very little 18+ action though, hardly an "adult game". The main character is pretty much a fapper and that's it. But the story is good enough to keep you hooked.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Unbalanced as hell. Enemies can debuff and land no attack roll special attacks multiple times in a row.
I finally lost to Alistair the ghost when he debuffed my character into oblivion(my health eventually fell to 0/0 because he dropped my stats so low).

Crossbreed

Jun 1, 2021
Question about titles, how do you specifically unlock them? I'm on chapter 3, and I only got "The Lucky" title. Are there specific items I need to grab or what?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
You must start the game with a title in order to get its bonuses. At the end of every chapter, 1 random title out of a pool of 3 or 4 is shown. If you didn't see it, then you probably skipped through too fast (the title fades in about 2 seconds after the 'Continue' link).

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I too am stuck at the gatekeeper
Any sexy scenes after this point?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Help! Can't progress here. Went to the same location 3+ times and nothing. Extremely frustrating

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I too am stuck at the gatekeeper
Any sexy scenes after this point?
There are two ways to win: drop his HP to 0 or drop his AGI to 0. He loses agility every time he sacrifices an arm to restore his HP. If you are a paladin, just keep spamming Nullify on him. If you are playing something else, then just beat him down.

Yes, there are sex scenes after this. There is still ~25% of the game left.
Meeting lilth can I request only few part can be changed? the belly grown became ugly and the beginning tit womanhood picture is more juicy prettiest before the bless of lilth
No.

Help! Can't progress here. Went to the same location 3+ times and nothing. Extremely frustrating
After you go through each room and take care of Nendel, you are stuck in the main hall. After trying to exit a few times, a new option is unlocked to speak to Count Barsenes. You'll have to fight him in order to exit. If you return to the main hall afterwards, you have to do the same thing again because the game doesn't flag the fact that you defeated him.

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
takes almost 80 damage from a wolf

gets nothing expect a few exp points

the battle system is shit in this game

EDIT: is there any NSFW content? All I do is just beat up goblins and wolves over and over again

BestUserNameEver1

Sep 25, 2022
Just finished a female paladin playthrough. As others have said, the game is quite long and grindy at times and the combat is frequently pretty boring. Get smite, empower the smite as much as possible to get it to be cheap... Get a little bit of mana regeneration... Now use smite every turn for the rest of the game so that you never have to worry about the enemy's armor, except for the first turn where you might want to use Holy Aura just so you don't get stunned all the time.

While I feel like I kind of enjoyed the story (other than some annoyingly forced non-choices like 3 different ways to start a fight with a snake), the lewd stuff left me wanting. Playing for 10-12 hours to see some gifs I've seen before got a bit old. I'm interested in the other romances but not if I have to play through all of that again, even with cheating.

Most annoying to me was that a lot of the lewd stuff would lock itself out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The presence of the few sexy events during normal gameplay got my hopes way too high because those dropped away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RedBooty

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
anyone know if it's possible to add items through the console? not change stats or gold just adding armor pieces and weapons cause the only way i know how to do this is through save editing and that's a bitch and a half

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
List of Titles:

the Quick = Heirloom Blade
the Lucky = 500 gold
the Thief = Leather armor, gloves, and pants
the Scholar = 500 exp
the Hero of Hadamshal = +5 strength, agility, and willpower
the Silverblooded = +20 armor
the Hedge Knight = set of iron gear, including sword
the Crusader = set of blessed gear, and holy weapon
the Insane = 25str/agi, 1 will
the Arcane Preserver = Arcane Scythe and Cloak of Zyr
the Bloodborne = Karhan's Rebuke(end game str weapon)
the Shadowsong = Silence and Fury(end game agi weapon)
the Lightbringer = Faith's Promise(end game will weapon)
the Dragoon = Dragon hunting gear set(gauntlets, armor, axe)

where on Game I can use it?

Yabamovahoo

Jun 9, 2020
List of Titles:

the Quick = Heirloom Blade
the Lucky = 500 gold
the Thief = Leather armor, gloves, and pants
the Scholar = 500 exp
the Hero of Hadamshal = +5 strength, agility, and willpower
the Silverblooded = +20 armor
the Hedge Knight = set of iron gear, including sword
the Crusader = set of blessed gear, and holy weapon
the Insane = 25str/agi, 1 will
the Arcane Preserver = Arcane Scythe and Cloak of Zyr
the Bloodborne = Karhan's Rebuke(end game str weapon)
the Shadowsong = Silence and Fury(end game agi weapon)
the Lightbringer = Faith's Promise(end game will weapon)
the Dragoon = Dragon hunting gear set(gauntlets, armor, axe)

where on Game I can use it?
In the character creation page, type these as your titles and you will get the corresponding bonus.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes