Akab

Jul 29, 2017
lobsterman9999, I wanted to congratulate you, I enjoyed your game.
The end was a bit sweet and bitter, I would have preferred a better happy ending, but that's okay.
I hope you will think of a sequel.

Good luck for your future projects.

P.S.
Also congratulations for the right soundtrack.

I'd like to know the sources you used (maybe in an MP)
Thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexsis987

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
The One They Call the Witch - Octopath Traveler OST
Most of the game music is from the Octopath soundtrack, and some Dark Souls (3?) soundtracks in the end areas.
yeah, if for no other reason than all the stolen music, dude's asking for trouble. Hope another good game isn't killed by C&D

Reactions: Space_Cow99

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I realized what character was missing druid and race possible elf if someone not entirely from the kingdom entirely. It could be part 2 if developer was allow it.

fgos

May 31, 2020
I was able to complete the game only with the help of cheats, this strange "Shaun, the Void Blade" took down all the HP with one blow, the question for developer: how could I reach it then? by defeating all the upcoming bosses?!?

Last edited:

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
I was able to complete the game only with the help of cheats, this strange "Shaun, the Void Blade" took down all the HP with one blow, the question for developer: how could I reach it then? by defeating all the upcoming bosses?!?
Hello, did you play Rogue, Paladin or Soldier ?

Every build got a very particular way to play it.

Did you got problems with one build or all of them ?

fgos

May 31, 2020
Hello, did you play Rogue, Paladin or Soldier ?

Every build got a very particular way to play it.

Did you got problems with one build or all of them ?
I played as a paladin, I reached the boss with 730 HP (I passed all the bosses before him) It was difficult - but possible, and I did it

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
I played as a paladin, I reached the boss with 730 HP (I passed all the bosses before him) It was difficult - but possible, and I did it
Never hesitate to change yours skills or equipments.
Even just for one particular boss : some got a HUGE armor while other got a never-ending-HP bar and endless healing spell.
Use your shrine and Scyllia's abilities (forget or enhance your skills) at your advantage.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I beat the game with a rogue. I killed all the bosses except for the one. Don't feel like going back all that way to beat them now that I know how to beat them. Definitely need to change your skills around as you progress. Don't forget to sell any equipment you no longer need.

misterup

Jun 5, 2018
For anyone having trouble getting the Naya romance to activate, the guide on the first page is missing a step: After you give Naya the black rose, you need to go back to your cabin and jerk off ("relieve your stress" while looking in the mirror). The game hints that you should do that, but I missed it the first time around and never bothered to jerk off otherwise.

Reactions: Hugel

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
How can you defeat the brother of Barbar? He wasn't able to kill me, but he could kill Barbar and then the game was over and my healing skills heal only me, not Barbar.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, next enemy that seem to be impossible to win a fight against it. The Fragment of lulius is immortal (unless you manage to do 10000 damage in one blow), whenever you hit him he will deal a huge amount of damage to you, fully heal himself and will get stronger (and Rollbacks won't help you, because his reaction to a hit is always the same). Is there a trick?

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Ok, next enemy that seem to be impossible to win a fight against it. The Fragment of lulius is immortal (unless you manage to do 10000 damage in one blow), whenever you hit him he will deal a huge amount of damage to you, fully heal himself and will get stronger (and Rollbacks won't help you, because his reaction to a hit is always the same). Is there a trick?
lol wtf is with the Fragment of Lulius?

Obviously I can't win when it has 9999 hp, 200 strength, can only be stunned once, and hits every turn for 300 plus fully healing.

So what's the deal? Is it because I'm a rogue and not "pure of heart"? Or it because of all the Lilith body changing stuff? Am I simply locked out from beating him and getting his weapon?
I know this is late for the first person, but for anyone who is wondering about this particular fight...
If you can survive long enough he will eventually surrender. I was able to make it as a soldier through a combination of second wind, brash endurance and blood rage. Only attacking as little as I needed to for mana. By the end he was hitting for close to 1k in retaliation so you're going to need a sizable health pool to even attempt it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 95 Votes