PinkNova

May 2, 2018
They were a stylistic choice. I understand where you're coming from... but, at it's core, Battle Quest is a bit of a nostalgic call back to old D&D games and RPGs played in the 90s. For the sex, 90s hentai just felt right :p
Hey you use Bible Black, that's just taste to me, lol.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
So does actually something happen in this game or is it just a press 1 until you die of boredom simulator?

I killed maybe already 30 monsters in the forest, and nothing happens, zero, no new option, no level up, nothing.

Aug 26, 2020
To the creator

since you made the Zenatar fight I hope your dogs gets run over by a truck while your walking them also I’ve never seen such useless ai in a fight

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
They were a stylistic choice. I understand where you're coming from... but, at it's core, Battle Quest is a bit of a nostalgic call back to old D&D games and RPGs played in the 90s. For the sex, 90s hentai just felt right :p
Wanted to let you know that I finished the game, and I for one loved your work! I played soldier and both the gameplay and the writing were top notch. I loved the deep npc backgrounds. Great job!

Lovelyhearts

Dec 13, 2020
I could be wrong, I only played as a female character but there doesn't seem to be a lot of sexual content for her not only that but her main love interest is so ugly compared to all the other characters, I mean even his older brother is better looking then him. It's just not fair. The princess brother was beautiful and not one scene with the guy. Or the Duke (whatever his name is) hot. yet he only wants the princess. Or that knight we have to fight. We don't get to see his face but I bet he's better then the shop keeper. I only played up to chapter 5. She has like 2 sex scenes. That I saw... I want more for her.

Reactions: osaki_nami
4.20 star(s) 95 Votes