peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Is there a way to get the naughty corset if you missed it in the goblin cave? Seems like I got the rest but I started male so now I wonder.

Last edited:

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
how to get sex scenes ? i played as female and the only sex scenes i got was the glory hole and the goblin came one thats it . please help

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
what about sugarcube cheats
These should work.

SugarCube.State.active.variables["basestrength"]=10000
SugarCube.State.active.variables["baseagility"]=10000
SugarCube.State.active.variables["basewillpower"]=500
SugarCube.State.active.variables["gold"]=15000

Is there a way to get the naughty corset if you missed it in the goblin cave? Seems like I got the rest but I started male so now I wonder.
Nope, checked the file, only in the goblin cave

Sorry, but does somebody know how to start a new game plus run ??
when starting a new game, use one the different titles that are given at the end of the chapter. if you haven't written them down, it's there in the first post - List of Titles. that's the new game+ here.

how to get sex scenes ? i played as female and the only sex scenes i got was the glory hole and the goblin came one thats it . please help
as a female (and you don't do mtf lilith transformation by defiling her statue) babar is the only romance route. see the developer notes -> babar on how to achieve it. there's also masturbation scenes, but that's it.

Reactions: CatKingx3

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Limited. H-content is minimal to barely there, with stupid limitations.

BAttle system is plain retarded. Enemy abilies have no use or duration limits, and are STACKABLE so if the RNG jesus decides that the enemy uses armor boosting skills a lot you start fighting an enemy with 10 armor and end up fighting one with 100 doing ZERO damage. You skills also cost a lot of mana, enemy skills are free.

Andthe grind. You have to grind like crazy. I cheated and reduced atribute upgrade coss from 5+(timesupgrded*10) to just 1+timesupgraded and it still feels like a chore

Reactions: justffff and Mayme

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know how I use my achivement Items. After my first playthrough the game said hey super you you have unlocked the mega bloodsword for you next playthrough. But it is nowhere. Wenn I start a new game its not there und my finished game ends at the thank you for playing screen with no button to interact with.

RekeesIatneh

Jun 13, 2017
I recently finished the game.
spent around 6 hours on it, and is prepared for round two.
You should attempt this game if you're bored or missed playing an old-school role-playing game.

Reactions: Raxac

Haruhiiro

Jun 26, 2021
How can I avoid being futher transformed by Lilith in chapter 3?
There is an option to restrain your self but its gray so does it mean i need more willpower or some item?

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Just finished this game, really enjoyed it. Felt like a D&D campaign. Great writing and characters.

A little annoying to have to go back to the cabin to change equipment every time, though. Would kind of break immersion to get to the end of a dungeon before a boss, find some new gear, walk all the way back home just to change (talk about a shy MC) then trek all the way back through the dungeon to open the final door.

Late game Soldier kind of broke the game. The set bonus gives you 500 mana at the start of every battle, and with that you can just spam the stun skill. Nothing could stop me stunlocking them for ages while my stats passively increased from my equipment. The stun skill also reduces the enemy's strength, so that's going all the way down to 0 and they will either miss you or do barely any damage from that point on. It was even worse in fights where you have an ally, sometimes the ally buffs you or stuns the enemy for another turn (so you've got a free turn to do whatever you want, like get mana for more stuns). IMO there should be a stun immunity for at least 1 turn after you do it.

Reactions: Mayme

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
There is an option to restrain your self but its gray so does it mean i need more willpower or some item?
I believe it's mentioned in the text, if you've masturbated you're forced to.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know how I use my achivement Items. After my first playthrough the game said hey super you you have unlocked the mega bloodsword for you next playthrough. But it is nowhere. Wenn I start a new game its not there und my finished game ends at the thank you for playing screen with no button to interact with.
Use the title given when creating a new character. there's a list of titles on the front page.

That's a false choice - it doesn't exist. no way to resist cause you've already tf'ed twice.

MeLindas

Feb 26, 2021
Lol, I played as a paladin and I met a plot enemy - Voidspawn. He couldn't hit me and I couldn't hit him. He took damage from me and my paladin quickly restored HP. 1656425690683.png

tml09

Nov 5, 2020
This game needs more rebalancing. As a Paladin it's so easy to get locked into a infinite battle, unless you carry a metric ton of mana potions, which eats into being able to buy gear. If an enemies armor is to high you can use abilities until your out of mana, then your stuck. Using either ability that reduces or bypasses armor is pointless because 1. Smite Mana limitation, mana doesn't regen until later game gear/abilities 2. They can rebuff lost armor making Daybreak useless 3. If you focus Will Power, Smite is less accurate so it can be wasted mana. 4. Combining smite with empower, just creates another mana issue. Mid/Late game is fine with Paladin, but early game is to easy to get stuck in an infinite loop.

4.20 star(s) 98 Votes