blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The game is quite fun at first but the combat really sucks. Not only it was super slow to the point of boredom, there are no pattern or skill required since everything is chance based and it's super frustrating when the bosses have a stun/heal/self buffs or combination of those and they can freely spam it whenever they feel like it. Getting stunlocked to death is not fun. Sure you can "cheat" by going back to previous choices to "reroll" so you'll get the best outcome, but that feels cheap and prolong the combat even more.

If it was just one of your text based choose your own path minus the combat, I would like it more.

Reactions: jipjome

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
When the troll boss came to me i didn't have mana potions and got hardlocked in this fight. I had too much evasion so he couldn't hurt me and he kept reinforcing his armor so i couldn't hurt him. Saving before the fight was a bad idea.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I made a list of experience and gold that each enemy gives after battle. Made it out from the information within the game file...
Hope it helps someone else like me, that likes to see how much gold or exp a farmable enemy can give or if you like to reroll the reward screen (maxing out the income)...

Since I'm still early in the game I can't promise which enemy is farmable or not yet, but I'll update it as I play the game.

Warning: SPOILERS on enemy names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GanjaEyez

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In itself a very interesting game, because it is first and foremost an RPG with some sexual acts. It has been a lot of fun so far and was sometimes challenging until you found the right tactics.

I have just reached a dead end in the storming of the dark fortress.
Void Sentinel starts with 600HP, but generates a lot of willpower every round, so that the dice roll for an attack must now be over 1200. The Void also has 3,685/600 HP by now. And it now regenerates over 900HP every three rounds. You no longer have any chance of defeating it.
Well, why is this now a dead end, since it's a fight in which you could actually escape?
Because the test to escape from the Void is the same as for an attack.

Void Sentinel gains 924 health!
Void Sentinel has increased its evasion!
Void Sentinel gains 154 willpower!

You rolled 87, which then added to your strength (135) and agility (115) for an attack roll total of 337
Your attack roll total (337) is less than your enemy's evade score (1237) - you miss the Void Sentinel

How to defeat the beast?

choco123

Feb 22, 2018
I'm having trouble finding a certain event the second goblin slut event cause i got the bj scene but i was checking the images folder and noticed that there a scene where you have sex with her but i searching for it in the diffrent area i just getting battles

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can you play as a female from the start and only go after male characters? ARE there any male characters to go after?

Ruthven

Oct 13, 2016
I'm having trouble finding a certain event the second goblin slut event cause i got the bj scene but i was checking the images folder and noticed that there a scene where you have sex with her but i searching for it in the diffrent area i just getting battles
Is there any explicit epilogue content/ending if you don't get into any romances?
Can you play as a female from the start and only go after male characters? ARE there any male characters to go after?
Here's a kinda guide for hscenes
There are 3NPC you can romance, each requiring a different gender and each leading to one of the 3 possible good endings.
Another NPC Lilith, has h content and can change your gender if you make the appropriate decisions.
Otherwhise there are only 2 H scenes, as male you can encounter a goblin prostitute who will give you a BJ. As female you can offer your body to a group of goblins in the goblin cave. The image you found appears in a dream on the Babar route.
There is a walkthrough for romance route in the tfgames link in the OP, but here are short guidelines.
Naya (Female) F/M content : requires male MC. Have to start as M, no option to get tf into a man by Lilith.
Babar (Male) M/F content : requires female MC. So either start as female or start as male and get tf into a woman by Lilith.
Scyllia (Futa) Futa/Futa content : requires futa MC. Can start either male or female but have to be tf into a futa by Lilith.
For Lilith here's the possible scenes you can have :
As a male, offering money rewards you with a bigger dick and stronger body. Defiling her altar leads to a MtoF TF, which you can continue to either get a bad ending or tf into futa.
As a female, offering money rewards you with bigger assets and possibly a bad ending if you go too far. Defiling her altar leads to the futa tf.

Reactions: Zedire

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
How much content is there if you dont get transformed? Often even if you dont get transformed, the focus of the game is always on the transformed path, having little content for non transformed paths.
As far as I can tell transformation does nothing?

It makes your descriptions in the mirror more interesting, but aside from slight stat changes, it doesn't seem to unlock any content.

Also, one balance note, why on earth is Rogue considered "hard"? It's so easy, the easiest by far. Refill mana pool each encounter, ghost blade + the 2cp generating ability means you can immediately land on 5cp and burst something down.

Unhittable evasion, incredibly well scaling empower abilities, massive mana pool, huge damage.

Compare to soldier who needs to start from 0 every fight, or paladin who just doesn't have the dps.

The only issue with rogue is assassinate won't let you assassinate unless target is below a certain % hp, making it useless on most fights as it massively overkills. I have no trouble killing everything and being tanky even with full naughty gear.

Reactions: OnlyTheBest8

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Why is this game considered complete, when it's getting updates?
cause it has a beginning, middle, and end. additional stuff may be added in the future, but even if it's not, the game right now is playable and has no loose ends.

soldier who needs to start from 0 every fight, or paladin who just doesn't have the dps.
rogue isn't that hard, but there's still a bit of skill management. Paladin is just a DPS machine tho - you go nullify, empower, and smite. nothing else is necessary.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Here's a kinda guide for hscenes
There are 3NPC you can romance, each requiring a different gender and each leading to one of the 3 possible good endings.
Another NPC Lilith, has h content and can change your gender if you make the appropriate decisions.
Otherwhise there are only 2 H scenes, as male you can encounter a goblin prostitute who will give you a BJ. As female you can offer your body to a group of goblins in the goblin cave. The image you found appears in a dream on the Babar route.
There is a walkthrough for romance route in the tfgames link in the OP, but here are short guidelines.
Naya (Female) F/M content : requires male MC. Have to start as M, no option to get tf into a man by Lilith.
Babar (Male) M/F content : requires female MC. So either start as female or start as male and get tf into a woman by Lilith.
Scyllia (Futa) Futa/Futa content : requires futa MC. Can start either male or female but have to be tf into a futa by Lilith.
For Lilith here's the possible scenes you can have :
As a male, offering money rewards you with a bigger dick and stronger body. Defiling her altar leads to a MtoF TF, which you can continue to either get a bad ending or tf into futa.
As a female, offering money rewards you with bigger assets and possibly a bad ending if you go too far. Defiling her altar leads to the futa tf.
Thanks for the informative answer. So there are numerous H scenes with the NPC/s you choose to romance? Without spoilers, if I chose to play a female exclusively going after Babar, how many H scenes would I see, and is the romance actually fleshed out?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the informative answer. So there are numerous H scenes with the NPC/s you choose to romance? Without spoilers, if I chose to play a female exclusively going after Babar, how many H scenes would I see, and is the romance actually fleshed out?
Romance is sort of fleshed out, H-scenes are not. you'll have like 3 or 4 distinct scenes with each character before the game ends (another scene in the epilogue, so make it 5).

Reactions: Zedire

Warlord990

Jul 11, 2020
Are there any other cheats for the game that is for strength willpower agility max health and max mana as well as the best armour and weapons.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
goblin9.jpg isn't used in the game. so the scene you're looking doesn't exist.

@Lobsterman9999 I dying to ask a question, must i ask why the elf girl is extremely difficult to romance?
not lobster, but all romance targets have their own paths. elf-girl doesn't seem particularly difficult. play as a man, get the largest cock by praying to lilith, be nice to naya in chapter 2, buy her the gift, and then you're locked in. the problem i had is that naya's sex scenes arrive too late - near the endgame, when you're on a timer

@Lobsterman9999 I dying to ask a question, must i ask is there a method to winning the game as a fem guy with maximized will power?
transformations don't affect the battle, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Are there any other cheats for the game that is for strength willpower agility max health and max mana as well as the best armour and weapons.
apart from the titles in the front page, there isn't any cheat. you can always edit the save file or the HTML itself.

4.20 star(s) 96 Votes