dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I like the gameplay, bring me back to the old DnD but the balancing is shit , good luck being assassin, the boss skill is 100% accuracy

Reactions: Matrh

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
How do you beat the fragment of lulius
You don't. The boss fights are a mirror of the classes.

lulius = paladin regen items and massive hp pool (if you don't have a pool over 2000 by the time you reach him just save scum because you fucked up at some point)

warrior = KILL TAHT BITCH YOU FUCKING PUSSY! YOU CRYING BECAUSE YOU'RE HP IS LOW?!? FUCKING FIGHT BITCH!. like just fight and win.

rouge = idk I was a warrior and I killed that bitch easy. That and I had BARELY enough agility to pass the DC for it so I don't know the true gimic

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
It is impossible to defeat gatekeeper. Any guides?
based on the builds

Paladin = if your hp isn't over 2000 and you don't got all regen items on just save scum you aren't winning normally. if you got that and didn't rush the game and farmed like a farmer. TBH you shouldn't even go below 50 to 20% hp. but I am a freak and had more hp than the bosses combined so I don't know.

warrior = keep pounding his strength into the ground, then focus on his armor, switch back to pounding his strength after he heals, and repeat until he dies from the lack of legs

rouge = :WaitWhat::unsure:. Fuck if I know save scum I guess

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
is it possible to cheat for experience or stats if so can someone tell me? I have seen posts talking about it for console but anytime I use console I cant get it to work. also im using firefox if thats important at all.

Last edited:

kesslar382

Feb 10, 2020
Bravo! I honestly never stayed up all night to play a erotic game before so thats a first for me. So hats off to you Loboman! Gotta ask though...Will we ever get a sequel? Whats next for ya?

Apr 25, 2021
is it possible to cheat for experience or stats if so can someone tell me? I have seen posts talking about it for console but anytime I use console I cant get it to work. also im using firefox if thats important at all.
I personally used a save-game editor website after exporting a save file. Just search for your current stats/gold to edit it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Just finished. Amazing game. I somehow locked myself out of the Naya route but oh well, that's just how it goes. Regardless I had a great time - there's some amazing lore, fun gameplay, good writing. If the maker is ever to write a sequel I can only hope the fucking is more plentiful and varied - but in spite of that this game was truly excellent.

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
For stats:
Hit F12, go to Console, type
"SugarCube.State.variables.base(statname) = (some arbitrarily large number)"

For money:
"SugarCube.State.variables.gold = (some arbitrarily large number)"

You'll have to go to the next page for it to update after entering them. Most likely your problem was your were trying to edit the final stats that it recalculates every transition instead of the base stats that it uses to recalculate.

norbertbcr

Jan 7, 2018
It's not forced, just don't fuck with Lilith. The game is also super forgiving, You can just use the back button if something happens that you don't like, also you can save anywhere.

Really good game for what it is.

if you can do it but you have to have high stats so that she doesn't absorb your soul. if you succeed you get a bigger cock

Reactions: TheGuyverOne

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
The music in this game is one of my favourite parts about it. The way Babar's music is so jovial when you meet him, to the same music but much more sad when you learn his past? Very well done.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a sequel of this story? It kind left me hanging, at end where the player lived happily ever ending I kind wondering is there sense other events like male and female character "not" making that "happy" thread? Permanent death events happens you restart.
most dungeon and dragons games has part 2.
Other examples how is it Barbar is only man that gets laid why not is ghost elf npc or deathknight not possible route? Has me question things for female character has limited range for fantasy means.

Male character had straight forward if this was never-winter game I would play it and not get lost but issue is there no options to pickpocket or choose my first skills? Soldier is not common, maybe monk or mage, and thief, soldier is heroic legend in itself was entertaining to play just.

options in game are [tank to cleric order aka paladin, soldier (sworn oath to king)(no banner), rogue]
normal options are; fighter, mage, rogue. giving two is unheard of. Stats were
Health and Mana, but it modifies, when you upgrade stats of: str, agi, and vit.
Normal stats are defense, str, agility, vit, author took it out put armor(defense) is kind weird.
Note you didn't put armor on basic clothes is making question lot of things.

Inventory items even though says completed its bad, inventory items don't have magic bag or identify scroll help prevent cursed items.
there was no food and there ton sex?
Level awareness is something throw caution to wind here.

Am I asking for another of this maybe. I just don't know if possible though. What would it be called then?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
docjane112 must i ask is there a method to increase appearance probability of the lewdshrine of Lilith to 100%(Certain) and increase the lewd shrine appearing times to unlimited times? because you will not need to wait new chapter to visit her shrine just visit her shrine next time after choose right choice (donate 50 gold) and choose wrong choice (defile her shrine) in the prologue.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes