2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I also hope that in the future you will be able to assemble
your own Kumiko-chan.
:devilish::coffee:
Well, judging by the screenshots you guys seem to have planned things to be a li'l... meaty. :whistle::coffee:
This is looking at the very least curious to me, which is already good. :giggle::coffee:

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
:devilish::coffee:
Well, judging by the screenshots you guys seem to have planned things to be a li'l... meaty. :whistle::coffee:
This is looking at the very least curious to me, which is already good. :giggle::coffee:
Well,
in fact, all the latest updates and publications
I do myself.
( It's a lot more complicated and takes more time,
but at least I've been able to start releasing updates. )
:/
Seriously, this is a sore subject.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
First off: is this gore?

Second: love the Kingdom Death concept, I'd recommend you check out George McKinney's Carcosa as well - seems right up your alley.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
First off: is this gore?

Second: love the Kingdom Death concept, I'd recommend you check out George McKinney's Carcosa as well - seems right up your alley.
I don't quite understand your question.

I will definitely watch "Kingdom Death: Monster".
Considering I love dark fantasy and survival themes.

Bardillo

Jul 24, 2017
Я надеюсь, что ты не станешь очередным девелопером, который забивает хуй на игры.
Второе, на что я надеюсь, что ты что-то сделаешь с лицами. Монстры у тебя получаются отменные. Но блядь, эти же лица использовать для (в теории) привлекательных персонажей женского пола — адский ужас)

Reactions: Hullahopp

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
There is nothing to do after I go to the map for the first time ? Where do I go to get this thing going ? Or is only the meat blob start playable ?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There is nothing to do after I go to the map for the first time ? Where do I go to get this thing going ? Or is only the meat blob start playable ?
Well, in the company of girls you can take missions in the village.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes