2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I love the art, but don't want to do all the combat. Can we have sex with team members?
Some events have scenes with warriors, futa workers, and medical nuns, and some new scenes have bondage sex between classes of units.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Some events have scenes with warriors, futa workers, and medical nuns, and some new scenes have bondage sex between classes of units.
What about romancing a team member and unlock replayable scenes. I like the forest artwork. Will you add more above-ground areas to explore?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
What about romancing a team member and unlock replayable scenes. I like the forest artwork. Will you add more above-ground areas to explore?
About novels with followers: There are some plans, but not right now.
New territories to explore are planned in the next updates, now working on some scenarios in that direction...

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The artwork is beautiful, I like the open world and squad based gameplay.

Some feedback:
  1. The combat is not difficult which is good. You could add an easy, normal mode in the settings.
  2. Should be (much) more lewd, erotic, sex options (also with team members)
  3. The swamp / forest map looks too dark. The areas between the walk able paths should have some nice artwork (or a background image for the whole map). It seems to be always night. Please add a bright day-time too.
  4. Walking on the paths is very slow. It should be much faster (add a fast run mode).
  5. Add to the towns various (non-combat) stuff such as a pub, blacksmith (work to earn money and/or upgrade equipment, armor), hookers (hire or let the player do it to earn money), and a place to sleep (inn or a hotel, rent a home or sleep in a barn for free).
  6. Add date-able NPCs to towns.
  7. My nun needed special stimulants to do something in an encounter. I don't which items to use or where to get them. I think this is too complex.
  8. The town menu says "contracts" Don't you mean contacts"?
  9. I saved the girl in the swamp then I go back to the town and the NPC asks again to save some girl in a swamp.
  10. There appears to be 1 main map with a forest theme and 2 towns. There's too little to do in those towns (see point 5).
  11. Some of the menu text is not in English. Some English words in the menus are a bit weird.
  12. Add an auto-mode and auto-resolve mode for combat, because manual combat can take too much time.

Last edited:

Mappers

Apr 2, 2018
How do you get new organs? I started with a primitive brain, but the only new ones I got were from the swamp event, and even then I only got two before I just stopped getting new ones.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How do you get new organs? I started with a primitive brain, but the only new ones I got were from the swamp event, and even then I only got two before I just stopped getting new ones.
In this version you can get organs in the following events:

In the event with the remains of corpses on the swamp.
From Gruel's body. For this you need an organ of brain, + tentacles or sting.
From the bodies of hounds.
From the bodies of worms.

( There is a chance of failure in each of these events )

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, far my only major complaint is that playing as biomass is to difficult because there's no good way to regain hp. Like I was able to get a max of 18 hp but rarely ever exceeded 10 total hp due to explosives going off in the ruins. Which means fighting anything is game over.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So, far my only major complaint is that playing as biomass is to difficult because there's no good way to regain hp. Like I was able to get a max of 18 hp but rarely ever exceeded 10 total hp due to explosives going off in the ruins. Which means fighting anything is game over.
To be clear: you can produce nutrients from biomass, which (if I'm not mistaken)
will restore some of your health.
That should solve the health problem at this point.

Reactions: PofB

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To be clear: you can produce nutrients from biomass, which (if I'm not mistaken)
will restore some of your health.
That should solve the health problem at this point.
I didn't come across that. There's was the nutrient biomass which restored mp but I never got health from it.

I might need to try that.

Reactions: brayet

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
If u stay on 1 health explosive cant kill u, the zones were more enemys will apeer are the one thet looks like threes on the top and on far far right. also is u explose the ruins and metal boxes there can be medications to help your self.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
is there any way to know what mutation does what in the bloom gameplay as I just mutate everything just for the sake of it.... also how do I evolve the brain I have i on prmitive its there an evolution to it?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
If u stay on 1 health explosive cant kill u, the zones were more enemys will apeer are the one thet looks like threes on the top and on far far right. also is u explose the ruins and metal boxes there can be medications to help your self.
Yes. I'm aware that I can get medication but that's sort of rare and unreliable. You can get mp from eating or resting and food is by far more plentiful then medication. Apparently I can use biomass to regain hp but I haven't tried it yet

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is there any way to know what mutation does what in the bloom gameplay as I just mutate everything just for the sake of it.... also how do I evolve the brain I have i on prmitive its there an evolution to it?
There are currently 10 organs.
If you click on the icon of an installed organ, you can see its general information.
(Some of them have additional properties that are not listed in the general data)
The brain has not been improved yet, and I am unlikely to improve the brain in the next 2-3 updates while there are other priority plans.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
It seems the Developer is open to helping out, so I'll ask this. Does having certain Body organs influence how you interact with people/creatures? I have things like "Moveable Muscles" and "Bone Rash", multiple copies of "Primitive Brain" and even some DNA strains, but I have no clue how to progress. There seems to be an abundance of transformations at rest areas, but other than muscle mass upgrades increasing health I have no clue what those do. Hunting for creatures to get organs from usually ends in failure, or capturing the creature to acquire a new organ ends with nothing gained, or a group of humans finds me and kills me in a fight.
Sorry for the wall of text, I just seem to be stuck.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It seems the Developer is open to helping out, so I'll ask this. Does having certain Body organs influence how you interact with people/creatures? I have things like "Moveable Muscles" and "Bone Rash", multiple copies of "Primitive Brain" and even some DNA strains, but I have no clue how to progress. There seems to be an abundance of transformations at rest areas, but other than muscle mass upgrades increasing health I have no clue what those do. Hunting for creatures to get organs from usually ends in failure, or capturing the creature to acquire a new organ ends with nothing gained, or a group of humans finds me and kills me in a fight.
Sorry for the wall of text, I just seem to be stuck.
There's not a lot of content in these areas so far, but yes, they are definitely influential.
You just haven't had much luck with the game session.
Movable Muscles and Bone Rash don't have any related events, they're just small boosters.
(Although I am planning some Movable Muscle events).

Bodies that interact with the environment:

Brain - it's tough without it.
Tentacles - for hunting.
Stings - Only for hunting Piglet.
Fat layer - Processes food biomass.
Swordtail - Sometimes helps process excess biowaste and necro-flesh.
Cock and sphincter - For communicating with girls.
Eyes - Almost no content.
Hunting creatures for organs usually ends in failure - just bad luck.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
There's not a lot of content in these areas so far, but yes, they are definitely influential.
You just haven't had much luck with the game session.
Movable Muscles and Bone Rash don't have any related events, they're just small boosters.
(Although I am planning some Movable Muscle events).

Bodies that interact with the environment:

Brain - it's tough without it.
Tentacles - for hunting.
Stings - Only for hunting Piglet.
Fat layer - Processes food biomass.
Swordtail - Sometimes helps process excess biowaste and necro-flesh.
Cock and sphincter - For communicating with girls.
Eyes - Almost no content.
Hunting creatures for organs usually ends in failure - just bad luck.
Alright, thanks for for advice. I think I'll keep trying to get more body parts.

Bobaan

Jun 25, 2021
Why does it still say i have no organ's of interaction even though i'm pretty sure i do

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes