2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This game offers no explanation whatsoever, especially blooming flesh.

What does biomass transmutation products (muscles, bones, blood, etc) do? What does the sphincter organ do? what is bioactive objects? how do i get more organs (especially without the brain organ)? Why do i stop getting organs after a certain point? what does sp (the one you get when eating food biomass) do? what does resting do? how do i replenish skill (poison sting, paralysis sting, chopping blow, etc) uses?

I really want to like this game, art direction and setting is interesting, but I have no idea how to progress to see what this game has to offer.
(muscles, bones, blood, etc.) will increase your size slightly in the second stage of the modification,
You will then need them to create organs and create new body types.
(In development.)

Sphincter:
Allows you to expel excess substances.
What happens when your body overflows with various substances, you will learn in the next update. (Optional)

Bioactive Objects: Living creatures, humans and non-humans.

Now there is only one event where you can get organs without using your brain, ("swampy remains").
Using cadavers.
In the next update, you will be able to grow an organ without a brain.

Stop getting organs? (Honestly, I don't know, His Majesty Random rules here).

What does Sp (You'll find out in the next update).

7-8
Rest rest restores stamina, (and if I was not such a dumbass, rest would restore spent skills, will fix in the next update)

Reactions: Xol

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
Amazing art, game is great so far. I think it would be amazing to have some bad ends, or even a mini playable bad "end" where your party ends up as one of the various captured girls. Like this one.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Always liked this game ever since I first found it, pity it doesn't have more content. I'm trying the tentacle monster side again with the new update and I'm just dying to every combat encounter, I can't even fight back. Did I pick the wrong starter organ?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Always liked this game ever since I first found it, pity it doesn't have more content. I'm trying the tentacle monster side again with the new update and I'm just dying to every combat encounter, I can't even fight back. Did I pick the wrong starter organ?
Well, the attack organs (tentacles, stinger, swordtail) are much stronger now.
And if you fight one-on-one with a worm or a hound (as long as you attack first or withstand your opponent's first attack, you have a better chance of winning.)
Another thing is that getting new organs without a brain is quite problematic.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just played this game for the first time and would like to share my thoughts.

I really enjoyed the art and setting. Hopefully a main story and side quests get added besides the random quests you get from the first town you reach.

There needs to be some sort of tutorial better explaining the items that you receive. The food biomass seems to heal a girl's MP but what does wood, monster blood, small core monsters, etc actually do?

In the swamp I ran across a green monster and got absolutely wrecked. My girls did about 2 damage per hit and the monster knocked out my healer and nearly killed the rest with it's first 10 damage swipe attacks. After the first round my remaining girls kept hitting for 0 damage even after using skills. When a skill is used the damage is done then the art showed up and I think the art should happen before the effect. They also got hit by some debuffs I think but I didn't see a tooltip explaining what the symbols mean. Is this a permanent death game? Is that what the important resources are for to refill lost girls after combat or is it for when a random event goes bad?

I'm not sure if this is a bug but when you talk to the leader in the first town for the contract it refers to her as he I think this line is meant for the 2nd leader's contract lower on the map. He is the one who offers no contracts right now.

Your game has potential and I'd love to come back when there is more content.

Reactions: MirrorHead

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just played this game for the first time and would like to share my thoughts.

I really enjoyed the art and setting. Hopefully a main story and side quests get added besides the random quests you get from the first town you reach.

There needs to be some sort of tutorial better explaining the items that you receive. The food biomass seems to heal a girl's MP but what does wood, monster blood, small core monsters, etc actually do?

In the swamp I ran across a green monster and got absolutely wrecked. My girls did about 2 damage per hit and the monster knocked out my healer and nearly killed the rest with it's first 10 damage swipe attacks. After the first round my remaining girls kept hitting for 0 damage even after using skills. When a skill is used the damage is done then the art showed up and I think the art should happen before the effect. They also got hit by some debuffs I think but I didn't see a tooltip explaining what the symbols mean. Is this a permanent death game? Is that what the important resources are for to refill lost girls after combat or is it for when a random event goes bad?

I'm not sure if this is a bug but when you talk to the leader in the first town for the contract it refers to her as he I think this line is meant for the 2nd leader's contract lower on the map. He is the one who offers no contracts right now.

Your game has potential and I'd love to come back when there is more content.
...Wood, bloody monsters, little monster cores, etc.?
Well, at this point it's resources for future events and some ideas.

Why aren't the arts in combat displayed like you wrote?
( Good question, and if I were a programmer and not an artist, I'd give a good answer =)
As long as it works that way, as soon as I can, I'll fix it. )
Important Resources - Yes, I plan to do that at this point:
If one of the siders dies, in important resources you will be able to reassign one of the units. (Still creating this mechanic.)
And yes, you need them for events as well.

Inconsistencies in dialogue and text are corrected if possible.

Reactions: GokutheG

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
A very good game, have tons of potential, but for now too many stuff are still in development...well,I can wait... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: MirrorHead

Shnutzy

May 31, 2022
is there a reason the tentacle dick doesnt exist in the inventory when it drops from the encounter

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is there a reason the tentacle dick doesnt exist in the inventory when it drops from the encounter
I need a little more information:
Who was the fight with?
Was it reported that you received a tentacle dick?
The woods or the swamp?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
All right.
Thanks for the comment, my bad.
Already fixed it in (swamp forest).
In the next update it will be as it should be.
( Seycha in hounds you get tenacles instead of penis).

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
is there any way to heal/revive, like im cheating at some point for atleast some heal or revive, and i would love to play it casually but theyre all dead

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is there any way to heal/revive, like im cheating at some point for atleast some heal or revive, and i would love to play it casually but theyre all dead
This month I will be posting another update that will solve the problem with units and their deaths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lostlust

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BattleSisters-VVTS-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MoonMeToTheFly

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Battle Sisters [0.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (869 MB/ 145 MB) : ,

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes