VN Ren'Py BattleArenaReyka [v0.0.3] [Artisnal Depravity]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
title_screen2.png

Overview:
When Maya, the former champion of the world's foremost underground battle-fuck tournament loses a power struggle with a Succubus, she finds herself fighting for her life in a new tournament against professional fighters -- masters in the arts of jiujitsu, judo, and greco-roman wrestling. Training herself up, won't be enough, Maya will have to employ her world-class seduction skills to retard her competitors progress, while learning every fighting technique she can if she has any hope of surviving:
*BATTLE ARENA REYKA*

A fan-oriented unauthorized sequel to Night Games, Battle-Arena Reyka is a yuri wrestling game featuring a rich, turn-based combat system, strong, open-ended sandbox style story line progression, and lots of pretty boobies. It is the game I am making, because it is the game I personally want to play.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: Artisnal Depravity
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot from 2022-06-03 10-55-43.png Screenshot from 2022-06-03 10-57-06.png Screenshot from 2022-06-02 16-38-14.png Screenshot from 2022-05-25 14-04-06.png Screenshot from 2022-06-02 16-39-29.png Screenshot from 2022-06-08 12-48-24.png Screenshot from 2022-06-08 14-38-47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
wow, this is great. love the idea of a sequel and the visuals during fights are a huge improvement over the already great original. personally i have to get used to the change in perspective (playing maya of all people instead of that lucky dude), but i'm looking forward to a more interactive version. i guess male protagonist will not be an option, right? also: will there be more girls joining in?

Last edited:

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
wow, this is great. love the idea of a sequel and the visuals during fights are a huge improvement over the already great original. personally i have to get used to the change in perspective (playing maya of all people instead of that lucky dude), but i'm looking forward to a more interactive version. i guess male protagonist will not be an option, right? also: will there be more girls joining in?
Thanks for checking it out! My choice of Renpy for the framework is going to limit the scope of this project to the single female protagonist, and probably the characters you see present for the foreseeable future. Static assets means every character you introduce takes a massive amount of lift with respect to art, so the intent here is to massively flesh-out the potential you see in the current demo, with a focus on well-crafted storyline, multiple endings and replayability (eg super-fun tournament mechanics)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
Thanks! After playing thought the demo, this game has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to continuing to play.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes