VN Ren'Py BattleArenaReyka [v0.0.3] [Artisnal Depravity]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Seems promising until the thread mentioned there would be Futa in the future... I hope it is fully optional and the game only asks once and not repeatedly bothering you with the futa question

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Seems promising until the thread mentioned there would be Futa in the future... I hope it is fully optional and the game only asks once and not repeatedly bothering you with the futa question
Would it help to think of them as hyper-realistic magic strap-ons?

• Sad

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Would it help to think of them as hyper-realistic magic strap-ons?
No I would want an actual strap on... Futa is a mix of trans/mythology I am not a mythology/fantasy fan and I am not into trans unless it's fully transitioned and I only need to hear about it once.... I only enjoy a strap on because it's has a sense of sportsmanship to the girl on girl domination if two girls fight and one wins and fucks the loser it's a fair overpowering of a rival both had a chance of winning and the better woman came out on top... But with Futa you have a mythical being, alot of the time being magical being having both lady and guy parts fully intacted and functional then either dominating a normal woman or another Futa... Never mind in real life we have roided up dudes "transitioning" into women to win gold medals as "Macho Ma'am Heather Swanson"... Trans and especially Futa (the mythical being) to me destroys a sense of competition between rival women not to mention... I like girls.. with pussy... I love pussy... Not dicks ... I sometimes tolerate dicks men/strap-on if the Dom scene is good enough but dicks never the primary thing I want in my adult content... I want to see feminine women with pussy and to waste a model on a dick is annoying, and destroys all attraction and hornyness... A strap-on would have the same effect too if the chick wears it all the time, the attraction of a strap on it the chick earns the right to use it on her toy and then after she has taken her prize we stop seeing dick and go back to seeing pussy.... The faker the strap-on the better it is for me... A Futa just has a dick he/she/it never earned the dick like a Dom lesbian, the futa just has one cuz reasons... Reasons that are a waste of time (because of course adult games never waste time getting to the action), or reasons that are never explained which is better for getting to the action in the game, but not one of those reasons is cuz the Futa earned the dick and can have it taken by a stronger opponent

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
No I would want an actual strap on... Futa is a mix of trans/mythology I am not a mythology/fantasy fan and I am not into trans unless it's fully transitioned and I only need to hear about it once....
Not sure where you got the idea that futa = trans thats new to me and I see them as separate things, anyway this game already has magic and demons and time travel? alternate dimensions?? I'm not sure.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Not sure where you got the idea that futa = trans thats new to me and I see them as separate things, anyway this game already has magic and demons and time travel? alternate dimensions?? I'm not sure.
I never said Futa = trans... Infact I made the distinction between Futa and trans acknowledging the Futa an a mythical being... How ever many games have the tag "Futa/trans" in some cases Futa is it's own thing and in some cases It's not... I don't care both Futa and trans annoy me to no end when I'm looking for Lesbian games... However I have noticed that some Futa fans get annoyed when it's not the "right kind of Futa" not sure why since it's not my bag

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
No I would want an actual strap on... Futa is a mix of trans/mythology I am not a mythology/fantasy fan and I am not into trans unless it's fully transitioned and I only need to hear about it once.... I only enjoy a strap on because it's has a sense of sportsmanship to the girl on girl domination if two girls fight and one wins and fucks the loser it's a fair overpowering of a rival both had a chance of winning and the better woman came out on top... But with Futa you have a mythical being, alot of the time being magical being having both lady and guy parts fully intacted and functional then either dominating a normal woman or another Futa... Never mind in real life we have roided up dudes "transitioning" into women to win gold medals as "Macho Ma'am Heather Swanson"... Trans and especially Futa (the mythical being) to me destroys a sense of competition between rival women not to mention... I like girls.. with pussy... I love pussy... Not dicks ... I sometimes tolerate dicks men/strap-on if the Dom scene is good enough but dicks never the primary thing I want in my adult content... I want to see feminine women with pussy and to waste a model on a dick is annoying, and destroys all attraction and hornyness... A strap-on would have the same effect too if the chick wears it all the time, the attraction of a strap on it the chick earns the right to use it on her toy and then after she has taken her prize we stop seeing dick and go back to seeing pussy.... The faker the strap-on the better it is for me... A Futa just has a dick he/she/it never earned the dick like a Dom lesbian, the futa just has one cuz reasons... Reasons that are a waste of time (because of course adult games never waste time getting to the action), or reasons that are never explained which is better for getting to the action in the game, but not one of those reasons is cuz the Futa earned the dick and can have it taken by a stronger opponent
Wow.

Welp, for what it's worth I think the planned futa content aligns pretty well with your, uh.. existential concerns?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes