VN Ren'Py BattleArenaReyka [v0.0.3] [Artisnal Depravity]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Over the past year and a half I have really struggled to find time to work on this project in earnest yall. It just doesn't prioritize well, and working on it really fucks up my brain chemistry. Not an apology per-se, just.. what's going on I guess.

Reactions: Ugahitta

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
kinda. Since the work I did on the battle system a few months ago, I've also done a bunch of work on a re-occuring "after-party" event I've been planning for a long time, where the ladies mix and mingle with various VIP's, and Maya has the chance to do some "gambling" and meet up with some folks from the pre-tournament "old days". She'll also have some more opportunities to trade services for contriband. View attachment 4020938 View attachment 4020939
nice , keep the great work ^^

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Over the past year and a half I have really struggled to find time to work on this project in earnest yall. It just doesn't prioritize well, and working on it really fucks up my brain chemistry. Not an apology per-se, just.. what's going on I guess.
I see, no rush, take your time, just checking if you were ok and still working in this project, i love yuri sexfight games, is very rare

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
You must be your priority number 1. Good luck with everything!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes