RPGM - Completed - Bawdy Traditions [v1.2.5] [Aedirn Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

albinz

First must say I love this game. Really nice characters, the flow of the story is nice and the CG,s are really well made aswell as the animations.
    Tho the pace of the corruption feels a bit to fast imo. It needs to be a bit slower and give it some more time before it can bear fruit. You just don't forget about your husband the second he is away and go for the first dick you see right of the bat. Ease into it, see a few dicks, touch em and then go for them.
    Sad to see so little content, but understandable seeing it's only version 0,5. I can only assume the town will be more fleshed out and contain more goodies with time. Since I feel there need to be more stuff to do up to this point and not just add stuff to progress the story from here.
    I really tho that the devs are here and are looking at the thread and have made adjustments along the way.

Overall an extremely nice game which hold great potentials if given more time, love and support and is definitely worth playing. And Ill be first in line to get my hands on the latest releases and hope more will join me on that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

Incredible game.

Great renders.
    Good model (Although would like to possibly see other models, maybe with smaller boobs.)
    Great story, good pacing generally, although full sex happened a little soon for me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Garra

I want to congratulate you on the project, it is a great game, the simple is often better, the characters are very good and the story too, the NTR is very well developed, very fun to play. I'm going to support you on patreon, good luck!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vonhoffenfloffen

Awesome!
    Bravo!
    The corruption is of course not hyper realistic, but that's not what i'm here for anyway.
    The story is neither tedious nor rushed, and my biggest issue is that there isn't more content.
    Feels like you can flesh out the world more, put in more little scenes around the town, but since this is only v0.5, that is understandable.
    Can't wait for more and i will follow this for sure!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

Instant corruption and stupid plot. Really you know right off the bat the festival is going to be an orgy. Anyone with a wife would instant leave.

Art 4/5
    Music 4/5
    Plot 1/5

Game like this by the time corruption 4 hit me.. I was like nope not for me. If you are going to have a corruption game it needs to be slow and unsuspecting but this is right in your face.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

krinekron

this is the first game in the NTR genre, from which you can get a lot of emotions and if you do not abandon the project, you can constantly add new and hot situations with scenes, using ideas from fans or from erotic stories, I hope the game will gain more content in the near future, I think you can subscribe to patreon if it speeds up development
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1157790

While the writing mechanics (e.g., grammar spelling, etc.) are not the best, the characters are well motivated and felt realistic. I personally enjoyed the internal monologues, as they do a good job of describing the guilt/conflict/intention of the characters. Also, the writing is very well balanced - long enough to root the characters and context, but not so long that it gets boring. Also, great corruption scenarios that are well paced, although I felt the first BJ scene happened a little too quick.

While I personally very much liked the art style, I'm not sure it's for everyone. The female protagonist looks great!

There is nothing that stands out in the gameplay; it's a typical RPGmaker walking visual novel. This is a description, not a criticism - personally, I don't like grindy mechanics. It's pretty short in it's current state (V03.5) - it took me 30-minutes to finish. It's a somewhat slow-burn game, it hasn't gotten to anything too lewd yet.

Great little corruption/NTR game - this will definitely be on my watch list and deserves some love on Patreon.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Dark Anu

The game is very erotic, this is not meet and fuck only... the character is in constant psychological evolution to expand his mind and then fuck. Waiting for the right time to fuck and play with the gamer's head gradually increasing your lust is what makes this game good. The art is good, the character is delicate and hot at the same time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216252

Love the game, love the premise and love the art. Really love the slow and steady pace of the wife's corruption, too many NTR games just make em have sex immediately. I want the build, see the dick a few times, then touch the dick then suck the dick. You don't just suck the dick immediately when you see it.

See a lot of people saying the husband needs to be more involved, I disagree personally as that specific route isn't my taste but I'll take whatever I get. Preferably though it would be nice to keep it up to options, have a route where he doesn't know and isn't involved and vice versa.

But in the end, like I said, I'll take what I get. Keep up the good work mate I'll be waiting anxiously for the next release.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

tubilan

it's going well and the devs are in the thread taking notes on what they should do and how to procede in the game so it stays relevant. So far i like it very much, maybe they should slow down the pace a little bit but other than that perfect game, nice models.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

matthww

great potential, cool art, NICE model.

So far, the narrative is well above the average of other NTR content. Cuckolding \ NTR is more about netorase than netori or traditionally netorare.

5 stars here
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 683121

great game, very simple, nice models, and i like that this is a friendly entry in the NTR genre-- by that i mean it's more of a swingers/cuck thing than cheating/non-consent which imo makes it a lot of fun. Look forward to more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Burnituppp

Very well done up until this point (0.3). There are some bugs (To be expected) and there's nothing stating there will be missed scenes if you don't do things in a specific order. However, all things considered, definitely very good.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Stan Marsh

Great job on this game dude. Hoping for the next updates, but keep the same road and we will be loving it, the wife is really beautifull and shy and the events are pretty interesting. My suggestion is to keep including more events as possible but even keeps her corruption slowly growing, thats what would keep the game better at every update.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

raisethewounded

Very high potential. Attractive MC, typical NTR plot but that certainly isn't a bad thing
    Would love to see more animations but pretty good scenes as it is. Love the fact that the MC's husband is present for most scenes, where as most NTR games the guy is just clueless to the cheating
  16. 2.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

Very simple plot wise. Standard type of setup of woman in hornytown (now also with useless husband).

The art is cute enough, but the scenes were too predictable and too cliché to be able to enjoy the game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

potatoHead42

This game has so much potential and I love where the devs are taking it.
    Keep it up, this can become a classic among connoisseurs!

Leyna is very innocent and gullible, and I love it. A suggestion would be do some flashbacks or side stories that show her getting in "sticky" situations before.

Keep up the good work!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

DarkForse

Game with good idea and good implementation i hope the developer/s keep up the good work and idea on the same track .

The whole idea that MC is slowly corrupted and did not go down in 1 sec and her reaction is just priceless.

Those days there are rarely RPG's like this, and there is no blackmail and stuff like that just slow and steady corruption .

When i first found this game on there first release was thinking it will be like many many others but just from first few events i see this one is different that is why i hope developer keep on the same track and make this perfect game.

The Art can be worked on but to be honest this art right now is perfect and give some strange charm to the game this is my personal opinion .
  19. 4.00 star(s)

nickzeik

I'm really enjoying the story here. Nice little twist on the typical corruption path but you should consider a few more branches as you go so it doesn't become VN / walking simulator. Perhaps some different types of corruption events and paths such as swinging or cheating.

You may want to move you transition points a little. To often I find I'm accidentally triggering an entrance or exit because the spawn and triggers are adjacent. Have the actor spawn further in the room or area, so you have to purposely exit or enter.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Drakelon97

Reminds me itzajura wars, i like so much the artstyle, and i really hope that the project grows, because this seems like a potential great game. I dont know how long is going to be the game, but i think that maybe the creator should take more time to update the game, that way he could put more content in every update