Ren'Py Completed BB High Episode 1 [ballbustars]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone knows cheats to get money ? Grinding blackjack game is not only boring but also bugs/error out sooner or later cant even get to 100 bucks ... stuck at 95 cause of bugs in that game...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I enjoyed the game but is it meant to only be about ball crushing? Because if it's just the first part of something that becomes a sex game, that's great, but if it's just an M rated game with no nudity where women occasionally hurt your balls, that's a waste.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This game is awesome.Can we get episode 2?
From the Devs FAQ:

What's with the annoying registration process with episode 2?
We all know how often paysite clips are pirated online. And quite frankly, when I'm making something completely unique, I'm not putting up with piracy. If my games are pirated, I just won't make any more- so I did my best job (given limited time) to make sure this doesn't happen.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
This game series is pretty much abandoned, I bought episode 2 and the game code itself now doesnt work and noone has been able to contact the creator in years about renewing their codes, so I need someone to upload a cracked version to play the game that I bought :(

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I guess this is a common confusion, but:

"Male domination" means that a man or multiple men dominate (often dominating one or more women). In other words, it's the opposite of ball busting. The term you're looking for is "female domination".
I agree with this. This game really needs to have the tags changed. I found this searching the male domination tag to see if there had been any games of that genre I had missed, but this is clearly not that kind of game.

Dec 9, 2017
I made a request thread a while ago for BB High Episode 2 @Daggus and other people who might have Episode 2. You can find it linked here:

Also if its true that the game isnt working anymore cause the keys arent working, maybe someone can still share the raw data... I might be able to find a way to get it running or a friend of mine could maybe do it.

If its easy I might be able to do it myself to make a cracked version like Daggus suggested (I am not that good btw). Also if someone could share the uncracked game maybe someone here in the community is realy skilled and could crack episode 2 easily.

@Daggus It Sounds like you have the game, It would be great if you could somehow share it. I would be realy happy if you or someone else could put it in the REQ thread or here.

So there might be some progress of our endless search for a running version of BB High Episode 2 !!!

Reactions: rofl256 and Eminba

Niko1988

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys!

Just a few Qs...

Q1: In the First Episode, does anyone know how to fight Jen in the Gym for self-defence class? I know it can be done just not sure how to activate it??

Q2: Does anyone know if Lauren actually ballbusts you in the self-defence class if you take it with her??Just wanting to know if there is any scene where she does ballbust you at all in EP1 Or Ep2??

Q3: Are you able to beat Ayane in the clickfest in Episode 2 For a different outcome??

Q4: Does anyone know how to get all the outcomes or if they are listed somewhere for Episode 1 & 2?? feel like im not seeing all of the game....

Thanks Everyone!

Niko

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys!

Just a few Qs...

Q1: In the First Episode, does anyone know how to fight Jen in the Gym for self-defence class? I know it can be done just not sure how to activate it??

Q2: Does anyone know if Lauren actually ballbusts you in the self-defence class if you take it with her??Just wanting to know if there is any scene where she does ballbust you at all in EP1 Or Ep2??

Q3: Are you able to beat Ayane in the clickfest in Episode 2 For a different outcome??

Q4: Does anyone know how to get all the outcomes or if they are listed somewhere for Episode 1 & 2?? feel like im not seeing all of the game....

Thanks Everyone!

Niko
1. I think you push her into the pool earlier

2. Nope

3. Nope.

4. Check out the save editor posted either here or in episode 2, and muck around with it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote