Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5.1 Alpha Hotfix] [Trample Ingame]

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
She still uses that plenty. I only tried a very brief test on fight 3 with hard mode on, so maybe that makes a difference. I did one quick with female and one quick with male and I dont remember any different things between them.

She does cat toy in phase 1 now, almost like distraction has new options or ones that didnt work last time. Also during distraction is like a new foot worship scene where your character just suddenly gets obsessed with kissing her feet and if the fight has gone long enough she lets you or else she kicks you away. Also might be bugged since it just goes into a stomp animation there dont seem to be a way out of.
Foot obsessed? I wanna get that one XD

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Anyone else having errors where the game crashes? It's mentions a D3 or something, but the crash is so bad I have to restart my PC. I noticed so far it doesn't happen with Sol, only he robot Dino.

Mar 17, 2021
the foot obssessed one doesn't just happen, you gotta hold C when you are sufficiently 'distracted'. Likewise with the dog level. I do not know about other levels having the same mechanic, I also do not know if for the lioness there are other worship scenes as I aint about to test that ong