Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5.1 Alpha Hotfix] [Trample Ingame]

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Wow. The update fixed the fight so much. It's ironic though, I got the part I was looking for in the gallery, but now the lion doesn't load properly to complete it. XD

Still, the 5.1 Sol choreographs her attacks much better, making this a doable fight.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
I found there is still some bugs. For example, when I was finished, Sol didn't stomp on my face, she seemed to stomp besides my head and come back to the original position.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Yeah, despite being a hotfix, this update disappointingly also introduced new bugs.

• The 3 Dogs now suddenly stop moving after a while. Sheesh.
  • Sol is MUCH easier now. Her attacks are more telegraphed, the dodge meter now increases much more with your dodges, and you actually get dodge meter increase when you dodge a lion attack. However, she no longer has the low dropkick attack, which sucks a lot, as that's what lead to my favorite grab of hers (the front leghold chokehold).
  • The bug that made the Player look away from the T-Rex is now fixed ; you now correctly turn around... most of the time. But now, in various instances, the T-Rex stops moving altogether, especially in Hard Mode.
  • The bird fight had an interesting change, which may or may not be a bug. While fighting the individual 1 or 3 harpies, if your Distraction meter fills, the giant bird arrives and performs the footjob moves that were not accessible in the previous version. But that leads to the bird and the harpy's bodies occupying the same space for the rest of the fight (or until the harpies leave).

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Ever since the update the game randomly crashes so badly I have to restart my computer. It mentions the D3 or DR3 or something, but I can't screenshot it because the game fucks my Laptop.

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for the potentially stupid question but how do you fight the harpies? I am unable to find them in the menu, are they unlocked after beating another fight?

Imadoofus978

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone else having a bug where fight 2 just isn't unlocking after beating fight 1 of Sol? I also beat it twice and only got 1 credit towards beating the fight 3 times for the cheat.

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone else having a bug where fight 2 just isn't unlocking after beating fight 1 of Sol? I also beat it twice and only got 1 credit towards beating the fight 3 times for the cheat.
Yup it happened to me as well. I am not sure if its because I only played on Easy, although that shouldn't be the reason

Edit: grammar

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Yup it happened to me as well. I am not sure if its because I only played on Easy, although that shouldn't be the reason

Edit: grammar
As far as I know, only fight 1 is actually in the game. It was the same before the bugfix patch. Including the health cheat not working. But her clothes and the phase skip cheats seem to work.

Reactions: Imadoofus978

Jul 27, 2020
As far as I know, only fight 1 is actually in the game. It was the same before the bugfix patch. Including the health cheat not working. But her clothes and the phase skip cheats seem to work.
That's weird, I recall having used a save from this thread that had the three fights and the health cheat working as well

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
That's weird, I recall having used a save from this thread that had the three fights and the health cheat working as well
My experience before the update was the phase skip cheat worked, and nothing else did. After the update, the costume one works now, but the health one still doesn't. And for both, only Fight 1 is selectable. It's possible someone else managed to figure a way around it I suppose, I haven't gone into this much in a while... Sol was the only interesting fight and there's not enough there to keep me engaged for all that long.

Jul 27, 2020
My experience before the update was the phase skip cheat worked, and nothing else did. After the update, the costume one works now, but the health one still doesn't. And for both, only Fight 1 is selectable. It's possible someone else managed to figure a way around it I suppose, I haven't gone into this much in a while... Sol was the only interesting fight and there's not enough there to keep me engaged for all that long.
I forgot to mention that I tested the save before the fix and that is when there were 3 fights, but now its only Fight 1 like you mentioned with that same save file. I have like 60/77 moves unlocked and I can't seem to get more so I wonder if the remaining attacks only get triggered in Fight 2 or 3

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I forgot to mention that I tested the save before the fix and that is when there were 3 fights, but now its only Fight 1 like you mentioned with that same save file. I have like 60/77 moves unlocked and I can't seem to get more so I wonder if the remaining attacks only get triggered in Fight 2 or 3
That's well more then I've got. If you still had the previous version, I'd say bring the save back and test it. I assumed the moves were either the other fights that don't work, higher difficulties, or both.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I used a save that was mentioned here but I dont think posted here and it had 0 animations for the new enemies but it had all cheats unlocked and all phases of Sol fight unlocked. Its the only way to get all 3 phases AFAIK because the game would hang up and not load any UI when you finished the fights against her. All the cheats except her clothes worked both in last version and this version, maybe people are trying to use left shift? It works fine with right shift. With new version, her outfit can be turned off but dont get excited for any nudity if you are, she is just smooth. She definitely does more moves in this version that didnt happen in the last version, even when I tested difficulty settings and phases on last version. I didnt do much testing, I just transferred my save and looked quick what was new.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BBGThePleasureOfTheFight-0.5.1AlphaHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I used a save that was mentioned here but I dont think posted here and it had 0 animations for the new enemies but it had all cheats unlocked and all phases of Sol fight unlocked. Its the only way to get all 3 phases AFAIK because the game would hang up and not load any UI when you finished the fights against her. All the cheats except her clothes worked both in last version and this version, maybe people are trying to use left shift? It works fine with right shift. With new version, her outfit can be turned off but dont get excited for any nudity if you are, she is just smooth. She definitely does more moves in this version that didnt happen in the last version, even when I tested difficulty settings and phases on last version. I didnt do much testing, I just transferred my save and looked quick what was new.
Any other interesting attacks? I know it was mentioned the distraction gauge during the cat toy grab did something, but any time I try I just get the lion jumping on my back. I did like the Sol fight and animations, I just was disappointed that there wasn't... more, I guess.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
She does? As I mentioned, I only found her using one less move (the low dropkick one).
She still uses that plenty. I only tried a very brief test on fight 3 with hard mode on, so maybe that makes a difference. I did one quick with female and one quick with male and I dont remember any different things between them.

Any other interesting attacks? I know it was mentioned the distraction gauge during the cat toy grab did something, but any time I try I just get the lion jumping on my back. I did like the Sol fight and animations, I just was disappointed that there wasn't... more, I guess.
She does cat toy in phase 1 now, almost like distraction has new options or ones that didnt work last time. Also during distraction is like a new foot worship scene where your character just suddenly gets obsessed with kissing her feet and if the fight has gone long enough she lets you or else she kicks you away. Also might be bugged since it just goes into a stomp animation there dont seem to be a way out of.