3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
butterly?

the flat belt? All she needs is a click? wth am I reading.

Last edited:

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
is there any actual h scenes in this version of bb, if not, not going to waste my time, bb1 took enough minutes of my life i can never get back with little to no return IMO, so ya, thanks if you respond

Reactions: MasterChild

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Another BB! :oops:, this game must have a curse o_O, I don't know how many versions there are and all of them at some point are cancelled:rolleyes:.
The spell will continue with this one; the game is damned people, don't get your hopes up :HideThePain:

Reactions: Grelk

vudurebel76

May 11, 2024
Another BB! :oops:, this game must have a curse o_O, I don't know how many versions there are and all of them at some point are cancelled:rolleyes:.
The spell will continue with this one; the game is damned people, don't get your hopes up :HideThePain:
At this point I'd be gratefull if at least one of the 10 versions is finished.... I do enjoy this perverted sick game

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
really a remake or fanmade again ? cmon i like it but the grind in sandbox is a huge turnoff for me and others just finish one already before you make sequels (y)

Reactions: AbgBalikMLM

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
welp it will not take long for the patreon staff to sniff it.:FacePalm:

subscriberstar still friendly toward incest game.

Reactions: Niboowin

ralphfarted

May 15, 2018
Is there gonna be a scene in this game where any of the characters actually want to have sex with the male protaganist.

Reactions: NLO44

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
I want to know what happened in the past and they should forget about it
I don't understand anything yet, if someone knows what happened in the past PM me

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes