VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Heve you guys seen/played this one yet?
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-saga-v0-1-reidlogames.89256/
(I wanna hear it from you)

I might check it tomorrow.

where are the sshots, Robert?

no idea
Don't bother playing because you can't do anything in it, you can only walk around and do nothing, the only things you can do is talk to the sister, mom ,and dad thats it, the devil put a teaser in it but blurred it out with a demon boy, I'd wait for more updates before playing tbh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
祝你好运!
Sugoi!

Don't bother playing because you can't do anything in it, you can only walk around and do nothing, the only things you can do is talk to the sister, mom ,and dad thats it, the devil put a teaser in it but blurred it out with a demon boy, I'd wait for more updates before playing tbh
Well, that sucks.
I'll check it nonetheless. I must play and dissect the thing for scientific purposes.

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys, let me share w/ you an insight.
I've been completely opened w/ you about our progress thus far. Let's make it a thing.

I won't update the progress bar today, for I was stuck. I've spent the entire last week trying and trying to get a character right and couldn't.
And that character is Lucy.
Figuring how to correctly express her was.. hard. (the hardest thing I've done here)
But I got there, eventually - and thank God it's going well.
(it costed us a lot of time tho)
:censored:

I do not know if you guys have noticed, but RAinces often hits the mark when expressing the girls. He's quite a badass at posing and expressing his characters. (most specially Lucy, Liza and Ms. Ann)
Only a few adult game devs are actually precise at that.
And I do not want my game to feel stiff.
So I had to get Lucy's expressions right.
The way I was initially posing her, I had her glowing, happy, excited.. and that ain't Lucy.
Lucy is bitter-sweet, overbearing and short-fused. I had to get her to feel that way.
And I am happy with how things turned out. And relieved.
I think she's looking pretty good now.
Took me a while, but it was damn worthy.

Anyway, that's it. I just want to let you know
Please excuse the delay. It ain't anything huge, of course.

Remember that I am absolutely new at this. I'm learning as much as I am trying to do my best.

Last edited:

JohnDoeberman

May 14, 2021
Guys, let me share w/ you an insight.
I've been completely opened w/ you about our progress thus far. Let's make it a thing.

I won't update the progress bar today, for I was stuck. I've spent the entire last week trying and trying to get a character right and couldn't.
And that character is Lucy.
Figuring how to correctly express her was.. hard. (the hardest thing I've done here)
But I got there, eventually - and thank God it's going well.
(it costed us a lot of time tho)
:censored:

I do not know if you guys have noticed, but RAinces often hits the mark when expressing the girls. He's quite a badass at posing and expressing his characters. (most specially Lucy, Liza and Ms. Ann)
Only a few adult game devs are actually precise at that.
And I do not want my game to feel stiff.
So I had to get Lucy's expressions right.
The way I was initially posing her, I had her glowing, happy, excited.. and that ain't Lucy.
Lucy is bitter-sweet, overbearing and short-fused. I had to get her to feel that way.
And I am happy with how things turned out. And relieved.
I think she's looking pretty good now.
Took me a while, but it was damn worthy.

Anyway, that's it. I just want to let you know
Please excuse the delay. It ain't anything huge, of course.

Remember that I am absolutely new at this. I'm learning as much as I am trying to do my best.
Take your time to get it right. We understand it ain’t easy!

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys... I'm afraid I've got the bug. Yeah.
Felt like shit these past few days. Could hardly breathe, couldn't even smoke a cigarette.
I tested positive for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, last friday. (aka COVID-19)
I thought I have had (or had have) it before, but maybe I didn't. idk

I'm feeling alright now.
(it sucks to live down here, on this shitty-ass third world country where the bums are the nicest & life 's the shittiest)
:poop:

I'm not fully healed yet, but I am back on business. I lived, so let me tell my story.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Guys... I'm afraid I've got the bug. Yeah.
Felt like shit these past few days. Could hardly breathe, couldn't even smoke a cigarette.
I tested positive for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, last friday. (aka COVID-19)
I thought I have had (or had have) it before, but maybe I didn't. idk

I'm feeling alright now.
(it sucks to live down here, on this shitty-ass third world country where the bums are the nicest & life 's the shittiest)
:poop:

I'm not fully healed yet, but I am back on business. I lived, so let me tell my story.
Take care you still need to finish bbs.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes