VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I was kind of disappointed when I found out that there will be a time jump, but I guess that if rainces(who is still active) finds the time to continue development there would be no clash between the 2 stories. I am looking forward to seeing how you handle the relationship the MC has with his family. I thought that things were progressing nicely.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Are you kidding, his last post on patreon which is under review,, says he's living out of his car, the guy is lazy, he had all that time to finish bbs, and now his fans have to pick up his pieces and remake the game because the his code needs alot of tlc, I haven't heard anything on the others about the remake, so forgive if I sound alittle mad, I wanted this game to be finished a long time ago, so I can get into lucy, liza, jenny, and ana sweet asses, but I get it making a game is hard work, and I wish I can support all the devs who make great games but I can't financially, at this point its harder to find a job than it is to make a game. Sorry for my long novel here I'm just done with excuses on someone who doesn't talk to his fans and giving us all false hope

• Angry
Reactions: Norman2250

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Are you kidding, his last post on patreon which is under review,, says he's living out of his car, the guy is lazy, he had all that time to finish bbs, and now his fans have to pick up his pieces and remake the game because the his code needs alot of tlc, I haven't heard anything on the others about the remake, so forgive if I sound alittle mad, I wanted this game to be finished a long time ago, so I can get into lucy, liza, jenny, and ana sweet asses, but I get it making a game is hard work, and I wish I can support all the devs who make great games but I can't financially, at this point its harder to find a job than it is to make a game. Sorry for my long novel here I'm just done with excuses on someone who doesn't talk to his fans and giving us all false hope
Well we will just to wait on summer first release and it has 800 renders and he will just give us a news if the release is coming so dont worry about it :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This thread was a nice surprise, already excited for the first release. I would like to see creepy Bobby, but do as you feel right and good luck SummmerP.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP

fantasyL29500

Jul 5, 2021
How many paths in the game?

Like the old bobby, game had the family route where they are his mom and sisters.

the other has some weird shit making them his 'roommates' or something.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Well.. officially, and according to Patreon's agreement, the one God to which we must all bow, you're not related.. at all.
I mean, Bobby.
He is just an 18 years old chico living under Ms. Ann's roof for.. reasons.

But then of course.. there's the secret.
The power of..
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

And of course, a crazy little thing called taboo edition. (tabboo? tabu? idk)
We're gonna have one of those, sure. 'Cause we all know dicks are like sharks.

Once it smells blood.. :whistle:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I'm really not going for routes tho.
It'll all be there. Keep clicking on every room, keep picking different lines while going through the same dialogues again and again, and you'll get there.
The fapping point.

It's BBS. It's a grinding fest.
You game over? Start your save again (or keep hitting "back" until you get to do things differently if you're a pro).
That fun dialogue choice you thought cool led nowhere? Fuck it, try again and pick another.
You don't want to blow your chances by rushing, so you always play safe?
There's a game called Stardew Valley. You should check it out.

There'll be no progression that'll force you to leave behind some content.
Only at day zero.. the intro.
Choosing a couple correct dialogue choices should lead you to a slightly spicier opening scene.. and since that one day you'll only get to play once, it'll stick.
It'll bear no future repercutions tho. (the choices you make on day 0)

Oct 23, 2017
I'm really not going for routes tho.
It'll all be there. Keep clicking on every room, keep picking different lines while going through the same dialogues again and again, and you'll get there.
The fapping point.

It's BBS. It's a grinding fest.
You game over? Start your save again (or keep hitting "back" until you get to do things differently if you're a pro).
That fun dialogue choice you thought cool led nowhere? Fuck it, try again and pick another.
You don't want to blow your chances by rushing, so you always play safe?
There's a game called Stardew Valley. You should check it out.

There'll be no progression that'll force you to leave behind some content.
Only at day zero.. the intro.
Choosing a couple correct dialogue choices should lead you to a slightly spicier opening scene.. and since that one day you'll only get to play once, it'll stick.
It'll bear no future repercutions tho. (the choices you make on day 0)
Hello, SummmerP! I know there isn't a release date yet, but based on the progress, do you think it's possible to happen in September?

Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes