VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I liked the opening scene of BBS: The Return and its play on Lethal Weapon, it's a funny little twist on it. As far as the content goes for the original story.. the animations are a plus, the 'learning to sneak' mini game starts slow but rewards you if you don't miss but the content was just too little to even get anything out of it. What caught my attention is the lack of music.. the music in BBS really sets the tone of the scene you're watching, RAinces did capture that well. The music goes right along with Bobbys mischievousness behavior and when he gets caught.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
progression.png

Mid september you guys are gonna get a small treat.
We'll be "releasing" day 0 (where Bobby gets to meet the girls) in a week or two (knowing me, I'd say two).
I've got everything from day 0 nearly done, but I'm still missing a few in-between pics (to connect the dots).

We'll have to wait.
I'll have the link to it in our Patreon as soon as ready, and I'll post it here a few days after.

Again, I don't want to spoil the game by trying to get praised (or payed) up front.
It's only day 0, it ain't much. But there'll be plenty images in it.
Plus, you'll get a taste of my writing and rendering skills (maybe you'll get the feeling that I hope). But that'll help you guys to set your expectations straight.

PS: in regard to those bars, I'm expecting to pick up the pace this month and speed that up quite a bit

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
View attachment 1391539

Mid september you guys are gonna get a small treat.
We'll be "releasing" day 0 (where Bobby gets to meet the girls) in a week or two (knowing me, I'd say two).
I've got everything from day 0 nearly done, but I'm still missing a few in-between pics (to connect the dots).

We'll have to wait.
I'll have the link to it in our Patreon as soon as ready, and I'll post it here a few days after.

Again, I don't want to spoil the game by trying to get praised (or payed) up front.
It's only day 0, it ain't much. But there'll be plenty images in it.
Plus, you'll get a taste of my writing and rendering skills (maybe you'll get the feeling that I hope). But that'll help you guys to set your expectations straight.

PS: in regard to those bars, I'm expecting to pick up the pace this month and speed that up quite a bit
Is that the 800 renders you were talking about in day 0 just asking?

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
No, day 0 should be around 400 renders.
(basically four big, chatty, long & juicy intro scenes where you get play Bobby on the day he arrives)
(plus some shots in-between)

Juicy as in refreshing. Not as in Nicki Minaj.
lmao i know who will be refreshing and juicy be haha

Flower34234

Apr 3, 2020

View attachment 1226589

Bad Bobby Saga is perhaps one the most iconic "tier 2" incest adult games we've got.. but unfortunately, it's pretty much dead.

Now I've been wanting to make an adult game of my own for a while now - I even started a couple tbh, but boy... do I miss BBS? (sure I do)
Well, what happened happened only a couple months ago. While working on one of those other projects, rendering some stuff, I had this crazy idea - a nice continuation to Bobby's story - something following the events of version 0.14 (I think) - when it all went down south, imo - but taking place a couple years after Bobby screwed things up (by fingering Liza at the pool, and being sent away for "reabilitation").

But hey, it was just a random idea, I didn't take it seriously (at first). Still, one of these days, while checking the models RAinces used on BBS, I got a little carried away and before I knew it, things started to fruition.
I started scripting a story, events and etc. and started rendering some scenes I had in mind.. and now I'm digging it.

I am now 100% commited to it.
Well, not 100% 'cause I got a job, and it pays the bills.. so I cannot work on it as frequently as I want to, and my CPU is a pile of shit.
But this is it. This is going to be my first adult game project - Bad Bobby Saga 2.0

The release version is going to be labeled 0.0 'cause it'll be quite trim, merely a set up for all the story and events that I have been working on.
I'm picking up the pieces left by RAinces, and I'm actively designing the game in a way we get to experience all those small things BBS had to offer.
I want the game to feel as 'RAincestly' as possible. I want it feel like you're still playing the same game.

It's my first game and though I've learned Daz throughout this pandemic, I've only recently started messing with Ren'py.. so be patient with me.
The one thing I don't want do the way RAinces did is communication and commitment (well that's two things) - so I'll do my very best to keep you folks constantly updated on its progression.

I'm already making a Patreon, a Discord channel and a Twitter account. You guys can follow and support me there. Any early support is highly appreciated, of course - the project is taking me all my spare hours and it's quite taxing.
I am counting on you guys (and most specially on any early patrons I get) to decide on a few important art directions we'll be taking - so by all means, comment away.

As for the moment, I have nearly 300 pictures already rendered. Got the story all set and written down (enough for half a duzen versions, maybe), and plenty dialogue already scripted.
It's going good, it's going well. Slowly, but surely.
And that's it.

I'll keep you posted. Please engage.
(let's make this happen)
And I'll see you soon.
Release Date Projection: Late 2021
Original Game/Creator: RAinces
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Language: English
Patreon:
Discord:
Supporting Men: krekerman003 & Axeman99
Special Thanks to: herm956, Simple Rick & Xaøs
the discord invitation is no longer valid

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys, let me ask you something real quick.
Do you recall any afro-american or hispanic house-maid from an adult game? (any adult game you know)
If you do, would you kindly share a couple pics of her? I'd like that.
I think I'll have one.

If you don't wanna bother getting the pictures, it's alright too.. just point me to it.

PS: before you get all "Oh, SP... why is that? You're thinking about adding new characters into BBS? Don't do it, man.. we don't want it" remember one thing..
I don't care.
Dad is working.

Reactions: kaze32

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Also I have to say, I don't know how I skipped over Demon Boy Saga, that game is actually very well made. I just played it for the first time yesterday and I was blown away.

• Thinking Face

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Do you recall any afro-american or hispanic house-maid from an adult game? (any adult game you know)
I think I'll have one.

If you don't wanna bother getting the pictures, it's alright too.. just point me to it.

PS: before you get all "Oh, SP... why is that? You're thinking about adding new characters into BBS? Don't do it, man.. we don't want it" remember one thing..
I don't care.
Dad is working.
There's the maid from Wife and Mother and another hot one in Sunshine Love.

I don't have images right now. I'll try to upload later.

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
I think I'll have one.

I don't care.
Dad is working.
Oh, SP... why is that? You're thinking about adding new characters into BBS? Don't do it, man.. we don't want it.

Yeah...

Man... Talk about going astray... You're so high you can't see shit anymore... Damn that's good weed...

If you're having fun, just do it (both).

Last edited:
  • Haha

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah. It was just a thought.
I don't want to and I won't really focus on anything but the girls right now.. but since Bobby's tricks ain't gonna cut a deal w/ any of them right away, and this should be an adult game after all, I thought maybe I could use some extras early on.
idk.. maybe

And I am having fun, actually.
Took me long enough to get the hang on posing and rendering on Daz. But I did.
Took me a while to sharp my writing skillz too. But I did.
And it costed me lots of brain cells to sincronize both and have things flowing.
But I did.

Julia from Fashion Business, I'm still at the beginning of that game. View attachment 1405284
Oh God.. now there's a babe
:rolleyes:
She's cute.
is she hispanic or afro-american? hawaiian maybe? portuguese?
(not sure if I can have yet another Julia in the game tho)

Also I have to say, I don't know how I skipped over Demon Boy Saga, that game is actually very well made. I just played it for the first time yesterday and I was blown away.
Which one is that one again?
I haven't had the chance to keep up with the BBS pandemic that's going on right now..

There's the maid from Wife and Mother and another hot one in Sunshine Love.

I don't have images right now. I'll try to upload later.
Please do.
AWAM is a classic, but I don't recall a maid in it.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Which one is that one again?
I haven't had the chance to keep up with the BBS pandemic that's going on right now..
I just came across this one yesterday, now that's to my knowledge 3 developers recreating BBS. This one isn't following the original story though. Same music same SFX, same crazy "bobby".
1631667725604.png

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Oh God.. now there's a babe
:rolleyes:
She's cute.
is she hispanic or afro-american? hawaiian maybe? portuguese?
(not sure if I can have yet another Julia in the game tho)
I was thinking she's Latina? idk it doesnt really say so far in the story. I love her hair though. She reminds me of a irl friend with the same kinda of bushy curly hair who I know is Hispanic.
Screenshot (7).png

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I just came across this one yesterday, now that's to my knowledge 3 developers recreating BBS. This one isn't following the original story though. Same music same SFX, same crazy "bobby".
View attachment 1405355
Yeah I played the game and its not really special, the mc acts like a bad mc and then he turns into a big pussy real quick, like you want to enter the bathroom while someone is in there and he gets a worried look and says " better not do that"

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah I played the game and its not really special, the mc acts like a bad mc and then he turns into a big pussy real quick, like you want to enter the bathroom while someone is in there and he gets a worried look and says " better not do that"
True, I noticed that too, in the original Bobby just didn't give a fuck. That's why there were game overs. You want to try to stick your dick in her mouth and cum inside while shes sleeping nope, doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
True, I noticed that too, in the original Bobby just didn't give a fuck. That's why there were game overs. You want to try to stick your dick in her mouth while shes sleeping nope, doesn't work that way.
Thats what bad bobby was all about, that is what I liked about the game the no fucks given attitude, that is what I want out of the remakes, none of this romance shit if it can be helped, but even so I'm still gonna play it because I don't give a shit :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
I think, the old Bobby looked more related to his sisters, as the new one. The new Bobby looks unrelated to the family.... just my opinion, but he IS really more handsome indeed ^^.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes