VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Will this game continue where the original game story left off or is it a new story? I hope it's not a new story, more content would be nice. And I guess there will be no animation in this game but np , maybe in the future , just keep the story going.

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Will this game continue where the original game story left off or is it a new story? I hope it's not a new story, more content would be nice. And I guess there will be no animation in this game but np , maybe in the future , just keep the story going.
i think there will be animation because summer post some spoiler in this thread and i see some animation with vicky i think.

Przemo82

Jan 24, 2021
Witam, jestem nowy tutaj. Nie pisałem nic tylko czekałem na nową wersję. Czy jest już dostępna? Gdzie można pobrać?

Nov 2, 2017
I haven't played Bad Bobby Saga yet but from this, it sounds like there is a bad ending or something ? I was just about to download and try it but is there a bad ending or something about you getting sent away ? if so sucks since a new update just dropped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Alright folks...
Here's the deal.

I've officially moved past the point where there's no turning back.
My skills now are running at their best.

Though I cannot forsee a release date yet, cause I'm not the one who's doing the hard mechanical coding, I am the one who's doing the rendering, all of it.
And thus, we'll be starting a countdown on that.

(I'll update that whenever I feel like.. could be daily, idk)
(you can check it on the opening post, I'll leave it there)

I'll take a few days off.. (my actual job is gonna keep me busy - the one that I hate, but pays the bills)
And I'll be back on full force on Sunday.

w/ love, yours SP

- - -

RENDERS TO GO

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes