VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
November 5th News.

Shit is going well. It's happening. BBS 2.0, my take, is actually happening.

View attachment 1486229

But I've said that before and yet there's no game.
:poop:
Well, let me summon you hard BBS fans one more time before vanishing into working my sweet sweaty little-ass off for a couple more months.
So first of all.. a release date.

Unfortunately, having to change characters & all and learning Daz on the run happened to cost me more time than what I have initially expected. So it ain't coming out this year.
And for that, I am sorry.

I'm pretty sure we'll be fully able to ship the game on January 12th, 2022. So I'm setting the date.

"But Summmer? Why is it taking so long? I saw the prologue.."
The prologue ain't shit.
The truth is.. I don't want to release a game that takes you 15 minutes to see it through and through.
I want it to last long enough for you to immerse.
There's a story that I want to tell, and more important, lots of early content to make and sow.
And since this is my first time ever attempting something of this sort, I'm struggling here and there. But I am boldly proud of what I am achieving.
So... 01/12/2022. You gonna have to wait.

It'll be available for Patreons-only for 48hrs before going public.
On the second friday of January 2022, it'll be here.

Now second and most importantly, we need a title. (cause of course we won't be using BBS 2.0)
And I could use opinions and suggestions on that.
Let's collect a few ideas before making a survey and decide.
I'll leave you with a few options I have. Comment. Suggest.
I'll gather the ones I liked the most and we'll make a poll.

I also want to thank you all for the amazing support I am getting.
(w/ an extra special thank you to my early Patreons and to those of you who are actively helping me keeping the dream alive)
I'm not sure I would've believed in this if it had been different. Thank you.
I sincerly hope and I honestly believe you're gonna enjoy it.

Title Suggestions:

A Family Time with Bobby
(or Family Time with Bobby)

Better Bobby Saga

Best Bobby Saga

What Goes Around Comes Around

(that one sucks, I know)
How about
the house of bobby
Badder bobby
Pervy bobby boy
Summer with bobby (just kidding there is already summer with mia 1and 2)
sex and bobby
Bobby's punish
Cum and bobby
Horny bobby
Wild bobby
okay i dont have any haha thats alot of suggestion i think

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
From here to Bobby or - from Bobby to eternity - Impending Bobby - The ultimate Bobby adventure - the epic Bobby - - The legend of Bobby

• Haha

krazyman

Jun 28, 2020
November 5th News.

Shit is going well. It's happening. BBS 2.0, my take, is actually happening.

View attachment 1486229

But I've said that before and yet there's no game.
:poop:
Well, let me summon you hard BBS fans one more time before vanishing into working my sweet sweaty little-ass off for a couple more months.
So first of all.. a release date.

Unfortunately, having to change characters & all and learning Daz on the run happened to cost me more time than what I have initially expected. So it ain't coming out this year.
And for that, I am sorry.

I'm pretty sure we'll be fully able to ship the game on January 12th, 2022. So I'm setting the date.

"But Summmer? Why is it taking so long? I saw the prologue.."
The prologue ain't shit.
The truth is.. I don't want to release a game that takes you 15 minutes to see it through and through.
I want it to last long enough for you to immerse.
There's a story that I want to tell, and more important, lots of early content to make and sow.
And since this is my first time ever attempting something of this sort, I'm struggling here and there. But I am boldly proud of what I am achieving.
So... 01/12/2022. You gonna have to wait.

It'll be available for Patreons-only for 48hrs before going public.
On the second friday of January 2022, it'll be here.

Now second and most importantly, we need a title. (cause of course we won't be using BBS 2.0)
And I could use opinions and suggestions on that.
Let's collect a few ideas before making a survey and decide.
I'll leave you with a few options I have. Comment. Suggest.
I'll gather the ones I liked the most and we'll make a poll.

I also want to thank you all for the amazing support I am getting.
(w/ an extra special thank you to my early Patreons and to those of you who are actively helping me keeping the dream alive)
I'm not sure I would've believed in this if it had been different. Thank you.
I sincerly hope and I honestly believe you're gonna enjoy it.

Title Suggestions:

A Family Time with Bobby
(or Family Time with Bobby)

Better Bobby Saga

Best Bobby Saga

What Goes Around Comes Around

(that one sucks, I know)
'Bad Bobby for Life'

giphy.gif

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I had another idea of title that maybe you can use SP for bobby
-Lascivious bobby
-Lewd of Bobby
-Demoralized bobby
-When Bobby feels pussy
-The Mischievous of Mr.Bobby

• Haha

ashrafrofy

Nov 8, 2021

View attachment 1226589

Bad Bobby Saga is perhaps one the most iconic "tier 2" incest adult games we've got.. but unfortunately, it's pretty much dead.

Now I've been wanting to make an adult game of my own for a while now - I even started a couple tbh, but boy... do I miss BBS? (sure I do)
Well, what happened happened only a couple months ago. While working on one of those other projects, rendering some stuff, I had this crazy idea - a nice continuation to Bobby's story - something following the events of version 0.14 (I think) - when it all went down south, imo - but taking place a couple years after Bobby screwed things up (by fingering Liza at the pool, and being sent away for "reabilitation").

But hey, it was just a random idea, I didn't take it seriously (at first). Still, one of these days, while checking the models RAinces used on BBS, I got a little carried away and before I knew it, things started to fruition.
I started scripting a story, events and etc. and started rendering some scenes I had in mind.. and now I'm digging it.

I am now 100% commited to it.
Well, not 100% 'cause I got a job, and it pays the bills.. so I cannot work on it as frequently as I want to, and my CPU is a pile of shit.
But this is it. This is going to be my first adult game project - Bad Bobby Saga 2.0

The release version is going to be labeled 0.0 'cause it'll be quite trim, merely a set up for all the story and events that I have been working on.
I'm picking up the pieces left by RAinces, and I'm actively designing the game in a way we get to experience all those small things BBS had to offer.
I want the game to feel as 'RAincestly' as possible. I want it feel like you're still playing the same game.

It's my first game and though I've learned Daz throughout this pandemic, I've only recently started messing with Ren'py.. so be patient with me.
The one thing I don't want do the way RAinces did is communication and commitment (well that's two things) - so I'll do my very best to keep you folks constantly updated on its progression.

I'm already making a Patreon, a Discord channel and a Twitter account. You guys can follow and support me there. Any early support is highly appreciated, of course - the project is taking me all my spare hours and it's quite taxing.
I am counting on you guys (and most specially on any early patrons I get) to decide on a few important art directions we'll be taking - so by all means, comment away.

As for the moment, I have nearly 300 pictures already rendered. Got the story all set and written down (enough for half a duzen versions, maybe), and plenty dialogue already scripted.
It's going good, it's going well. Slowly, but surely.
And that's it.

I'll keep you posted. Please engage.
(let's make this happen)
And I'll see you soon.
Release Date Projection: January 12th, 2022
Original Game/Creator: RAinces
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Language: English
Patreon:
Discord:
Supporting Men: Mrpooopmen, krekerman003 & Axeman99
Special Thanks to: herm956, Simple Rick & Xaøs
nice

Reactions: Active

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know how much you plan on changing the original dialogue but if the answer is 'not that much' then a suitable name might be:

The attack of the '!': part 2

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I kinda like Bobby as the young creeper kid, it added a taboo element to it. It’s like he knows there’s no way he can win over any of these girls normally so he sort of tricks his way into what he can. Which is where the appeal was at, now he just looks like “ generic protagonist stud”

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I kinda like Bobby as the young creeper kid, it added a taboo element to it. It’s like he knows there’s no way he can win over any of these girls normally so he sort of tricks his way into what he can. Which is where the appeal was at, now he just looks like “ generic protagonist stud”
Ora nem mais... Mas vamos esperar para ver. Penso que poderá funcionar na mesma...

[ Exactly... But let's await and see how it will work out. I think it can turn out to be just as good... ]

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
He just age a little bit and he's still the same bobby.

Last edited:

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Just a question, do you have premission from the orginal creator to make a spin off? Since it seems that the original developer is back at working at his own game.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Just a question, do you have premission from the orginal creator to make a spin off? Since it seems that the original developer is back at working at his own game.
Nope. I don't.
I asked tho. I even offered him a cut.
But I got nothing. No response. Not even a reaction emoji.

But since the assets used by RAinces are not his and since I am making everything from scratch, I suppose it'll be fine.

And by everything, I mean it.
Not a single render, icon, scroll bar, arrow, thumbnail, sfx. Nada.
The percentage of stuff that I'll use that was directly taken from the original game is 0.00%.

Except for the overall theme, and characters' names.

Last edited:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
The renders look good, thank you for making the effort to redo the story/game. Hopefully the momma has big boobs.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Nope. I don't.
I asked tho. I even offered him a cut.
But I got nothing. No response. Not even a reaction emoji.

But since the assets used by RAinces are not his and since I am making everything from scratch, I suppose it'll be fine.

And by everything, I mean it.
Not a single render, icon, scroll bar, arrow, thumbnail, sfx. Nada.
The percentage of stuff that I'll use that was directly taken from the original game is 0.00%.

Except for the overall theme, and characters' names.
I know Rainces. If the your game is going good in the future. He will copy claim on you at some level. Just be sure to avoid making mistakes has you have been doing so far.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Why did you make fun of Jenny? Now she no longer looks like the original character, but rather an extra who is not interesting to anyone. Liza seems to be similar, but in some way it is different, but I don’t understand how, maybe too chubby cheeks ... and this difference is not for the better ...
And so the story is interesting. But what's the point of replaying it a second time? Will there be some similar content but with the addition of a continuation of these scenes? Or will we see something new instead of these scenes? What content will it be? That is, there were hardcore scenes in the original, will there be such a thing or will the image of the morele be above the interest of the players?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Why did you make fun of Jenny? Now she no longer looks like the original character, but rather an extra who is not interesting to anyone. Liza seems to be similar, but in some way it is different, but I don’t understand how, maybe too chubby cheeks ... and this difference is not for the better ...
And so the story is interesting. But what's the point of replaying it a second time? Will there be some similar content but with the addition of a continuation of these scenes? Or will we see something new instead of these scenes? What content will it be? That is, there were hardcore scenes in the original, will there be such a thing or will the image of the morele be above the interest of the players?
Feeling a little demanding today, aren't we?
:ROFLMAO:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Feeling a little demanding today, aren't we?
:ROFLMAO:
I just want to understand if this game is worth waiting for.
And for Jenny, excuse me, but all the other characters except her are almost completely consistent with the original, and that's what it says ...

Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes