VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
My job costs me 10hrs each and every day, 6 days a week. And I've got a wife, and two baby daughters.. and three cats. (I almost forgot about that)
Beautiful... That's living life to the fullest... I'm glad I'm not alone on this one (no cats thou. no dogs either. bottom line: no pets - and you thought you were picky...). Being so I only ask you to deliver a game where you show your appreciation for the little things in life. I'm not telling you to gay it up, but to work on the little flirts and mind games rather than easy gratification. You know exactly what I mean.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Beautiful... That's living life to the fullest... I'm glad I'm not alone on this one (no cats thou. no dogs either. bottom line: no pets - and you thought you were picky...). Being so I only ask you to deliver a game where you show your appreciation for the little things in life. I'm not telling you to gay it up, but to work on the little flirts and mind games rather than easy gratification. You know exactly what I mean.
Achas que isso é viver ao máximo? Sai-te...
Concordo que o jogo deve ser subtil mas, como disse anteriormente, já chega de preliminares. Não podemos estar sempre só a cheirar... Está na horinha...

# You really think that's getting the most out of life? Oh man, you're so wrong...
I agree with you on game subtlety but c'mon, enough of foreplay. I want those sweet asses now. It's about time...

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
bobbys mom can have sex with other bbc in the game and bobby can watch from door or hidden camera
mind-blown.gif

I do.
Uxsr.gif
unfortunately, there's only a small piece of story to tell (and tease to set up) within the restricted length of any given version
but I got ya

the trick then, is to keep the game's progression going foward.. don't expect sex at version 0.0..
I'll make it up to you on version 0.1, in a way.. and I promise shit is gonna go down in a very reasonable pace, soon
I'll explore bad endings too.. from the very start

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Achas que isso é viver ao máximo? Sai-te...
Concordo que o jogo deve ser subtil mas, como disse anteriormente, já chega de preliminares. Não podemos estar sempre só a cheirar... Está na horinha...

# You really think that's getting the most out of life? Oh man, you're so wrong...
I agree with you on game subtlety but c'mon, enough of foreplay. I want those sweet asses now. It's about time...
You #?$#!#£@§... :LOL: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Is it christmas already in there or do I still have 24hrs or so?

;D

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

;D
Come on folks! All you needed to do use Norad's Santa Claus Tracking page ( ) to know when Christmas was! ;) :sneaky: Bahhh... Lousy Santa. Yeah, Yeah... Naughty list... sure! :cool:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

;D
O Natal é quando chega The Witcher... O teu mimo já deveria ter saido para que não perturbasse o teu Natal... Precisas de mais 24h? Não há pressa. Mas o teu timing não foi o melhor. A culpa é do pai natal (nem tu, nem RAinces, nem ZipTieFun, nem DonRP - ninguém). Valeram os doces...

# Xmas is when The Witcher comes out. Your treat should have come out sooner so you could enjoy a peaceful Xmas. Do you need more time (within 24h)? No rush. It is simply bad timing - no biggy. Again, lousy Santa (nothing from you, RAInces, ZipTieFun, DonRP). The chocolates were good though... :LOL:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
My boyz.. Merry Christmas to y'all.
May the love & light of our virgin Mary shine upon your wet, sweaty & sweet adult dreams.

Let's get this done with.

The game is delayed.. again.
I won't be able to ship it on our set date, no chance.
Axeman (now known as ZipTieFun) and I won't be working together no more. And our divorce has costed us some time, unfortunately.
I'll keep the reasons for that to ourselves.

But I have already found someone to fill that gap.
I want you to welcome Xaøs to our team.. he'll be handling the hard coding from this day foward.

But I don't want to sound too RAincesly w/ all these delays.
So, instead of telling you that the game is delayed on - let's say.. summer of 2022 - I came here immediately, to let you all know what was the sit.
And.. instead of "teasing" you w/ only three or four random pics.. I made this:
GIF 25-12-2021 22-07-23.gif

Happy holidays.
Once more, I appreciate the support and patience.. we'll get there.

PS: let's start thinking about our title (here's the survey I promised)

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Happy holidays summer its not really dissapointing that the game is coming out in summer 2022 i think its fine slow and steady and its fine to wait :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SummmerP

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
And.. instead of "teasing" you w/ only three or four random pics.. I made this:
Já vens tarde e com muito pouco... Boas festas:ROFLMAO:

#Too little too late...

As for the delay take your time, postpone it if you need to, own it and keep going.

As for the reasons, it's nice of you to keep us posted about game progression but TMI. Your (team) struggles are part of the process and not meant to be disclosed. Just my opinion... Are you familiar with the coding concept of abstraction? It's a beauty.

Just focus on delivering a nice game. Whatever it takes...

Believe me, we appreciate you more... You're doing fine.

But still a lousy Xmas... Santa was a bad boy this year...

Enjoy the festivities :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes