VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
It's ok SummmerP you and your team can take your time. Just, you know, give us the possibility to coerce/blackmail/forcebutnotrape those little minx :p

WE GOT CONTENT !!

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Happy holidays summer its not really dissapointing that the game is coming out in summer 2022 i think its fine slow and steady and its fine to wait :D
:giggle:
:whistle:
:coffee:

As for the delay take your time, postpone it if you need to, own it and keep going.

As for the reasons, it's nice of you to keep us posted about game progression but TMI. Your (team) struggles are part of the process and not meant to be disclosed. Just my opinion... Are you familiar with the coding concept of abstraction? It's a beauty.

Just focus on delivering a nice game. Whatever it takes...

Believe me, we appreciate you more... You're doing fine.
Thanks, Ed.
I'm on it.

It's ok SummmerP you and your team can take your time. Just, you know, give us the possibility to coerce/blackmail/forcebutnotrape those little minx :p
#forcebutnotrape
Loved it.
That's the main focus. It's the route that I'll take, all those things.
Maybe add manipulate/corrupt onto that triforce?
No love.
Love - and not as we know it (of course, this is Bobby we're talking about) - is only to be lightly sprang in some of his actions, or hidding on the backstage of Bobby's actual driving force - domestic lust.
(is that a good title?)

Remember Tina Turner..

Is there any possibility that the game will be released during the first week if January?
No. Sorry mate.
I'll probably finish rendering everything mid january. But I doubt the code is going to be ready by then.

Last edited:

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
HA HA
Nope. No giving up, kelvin.
Nah. Not today.
Not for me.
I ain't even started yet.

View attachment 1574623
if only you could see where I've been & where I'm going​

I came here to remind you, of something that in the most difficult days will hurt you emotionally, and if you accept the “Gift” it will bring you down a lot!
But in the face of all this, I'm going to advise you to read a story called "The Gift of Insults." Because, unfortunately, when it comes to being human, we have a lot of work to do! Haters!

So when you come across someone like that, remember my advice and the story, go for it!

the gift of insults

Near Tokyo lived a great samurai, now elderly, who was now dedicated to teaching Zen Buddhism to the young. Despite his age, he ran the legend that he was still capable of defeating any opponent.

One afternoon, a warrior – known for his utter lack of scruples – came by. He was famous for using the technique of provocation: he waited for his opponent to make the first move and, endowed with a privileged intelligence to repair the mistakes made, he counterattacked with lightning speed.

The impatient young warrior had never lost a fight. Knowing the samurai's reputation, he was there to defeat him, and increase his fame.

All the students were against the idea, but the old man accepted the challenge.

They all went to the town square, and the young man began to insult the old master. He kicked some rocks in his direction, spat in his face, shouted every known insult – offending even his ancestors.

For hours he did everything to provoke him, but the old man remained impassive.

In the late afternoon, already feeling exhausted and humiliated, the impetuous warrior withdrew.

Disappointed by the fact that the master had accepted so many insults and provocations, the students asked:

“How can you bear such indignity? Why didn't he use his sword, even though he knew he might lose the fight, instead of showing himself to be a coward in front of us all?”

“If someone comes to you with a gift, and you don't accept it, who does the gift belong to?” asked the samurai.

“To the one who tried to deliver it,” replied one of the disciples.

“The same goes for envy, anger, and insults,” said the master. “When they are not accepted, they continue to belong to whoever carried them with them”.

ppern

Jul 12, 2021
Well, I ain't gonna read all that.. but thanks, kelvin (if you were being supportive)
:whistle:
So I made the sacrifice of reading his comment to relay to you the gist of this humongous passage.
basically, he wants Bobby to nail his mother and by his, he means his... If you know what I mean.

Don't mind me, I'm binge-watching Archer again, his humor has rubbed off me.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Too bad that the 1st game is abandoned,:cry: but since you continue with the development good luck with it;)(y)
Its not abandoned, ra is just super slow at delivering he doesn't answer back to any of his supporters and when he says a release date he doesn't deliver on it like he says he would, 8 really like the game but if he continues to do the same thing again I'm afraid he will be banned from patreon or subscribestar so I'm hoping he delivers it

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
The problem with taking so long to develop your product is that it is wasted due to the evolution of the software and the people waiting for your product to be released!

I don't know if I'm right, but this game was released 3, 4 years ago. I played the demo, which featured hugs and kisses, that's all!
I don't know if it's the same game!

If that's the case, the update delay is too long, and there are games with better graphics, much more freedom than those featured in the previous game!

If it takes a while to launch you will be taken by surprise, as new graphics are appearing all the time due to the evolution of the products!
And with that, the product ends up being “outdated”
The game I played 3, 4 years ago wasn't even here on F95Zone, it was on another gaming site!
As if you've been working on the playstation 1 video game for so long that the playstation 5 currently exists

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NevinBoJack

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I think because summer delay the game because of the coder and he really is trying his best not to delay it but due to the coder ziptiefun also known as axeman99 summer change the coder guy thats the reason he delay it and i think summers renders is still suit for 2022 graphics and its still beautiful.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
This game looks a little bit promising. The models look great, especially Jenny.

She reminds me a lot of Jill from RE3 because of your hair, you nailed it!

Liza and Lucy there's nothing to say, it's great too but the surprise was Jenny. I'm amazed.
Queria concordar contigo mas nao consigo. A Liza está top. A Lucy está praticamente igual. A Jenny está excelente em tudo excepto no cabelo. E o mais engraçado é que a preocupação dos devs era faze-la parecer mais nova. Com cabelo curto? Não me parece.

# I really want to be with you on this one but I can't. Liza is amazing. Lucy looks about the same. Jenny is great in everything but the hair. What's funny is that devs were struggling to make her look younger... With hair this short? I don't think so. Not my cup of tea but yes, she looks good (still not great but close - waiting for the hair to grow... :LOL: )

magmard_games

May 18, 2020
Today is 11th 2022 and tomorrow is the Release Date Projection: January 12th, 2022
I have hype but has someone hope?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It ain't coming out tomorrow, mag.
I had to change coders. I did it hoping it'd be better for our future.

There's much yet to be done on that department.

I'll update that release date.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes