VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
gif19.jpg gif67.jpg gif34.jpg

That's "adult game dick" Bobby - from the original.
There's also a "regular teenage dick" Bobby - here and there (mostly from early events).

Which one you'd rather?
Should we have a pool for that?

(regular sized dicks are hard to highlight on many sex poses)

I'll fix the glans color.
(the plastic feeling you might have experienced on those previous pics was me trying to cover dick-o w/ saliva)

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I don't have any objection to long dicks, average dicks or tiny dicks, so as long as it's not a monster dick, third leg, elephant trunk, etc, then I'm OK with any of your choice SummmerP. I can't stand absurd dicks in games where chicks looks like dislocated their jaws or looking like an alien while sucking, an instant boner killer for me:

horror.jpg horror2.jpg

Reactions: Lalelilolu

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
View attachment 1617702 View attachment 1617717 View attachment 1617716

That's "adult game dick" Bobby - from the original.
There's also a "regular teenage dick" Bobby - here and there (mostly from early events).

Which one you'd rather?
Should we have a pool for that?

(regular sized dicks are hard to highlight on many sex poses)

I'll fix the glans color.
(the plastic feeling you might have experienced on those previous pics was me trying to cover dick-o w/ saliva)
bobby's dick is kinda okay but in sideview it looks small i think you should make it longer about 2 more inches or more ? and tip of his dick i think you can handle making it light more.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SummmerP Normal sized dick could help us to identify more as MC. I doubt every guys here have an 8 inches dick..But if it's too hard for you to medlize, then do what you do best
No idea on what medlize means.. but I will give it a shot
There's also an easy writing path to take, if necessary (here and there), a long used adult incest game trope that I'm sure you're all very familiar with..
But I myself always prefered regular dick Bobby. I'll see if I can tone down his "instrument" just enough.

bobby's dick is kinda okay but in sideview it looks small i think you should make it longer about 2 more inches or more ? and tip of his dick i think you can handle making it light more.
Yeah, I'll fix the glans.
I think maybe making his "instrument" a tad thinner will do the job.
It does look kinda... fat... sometimes.
Fat dick Bobby.
:whistle:

I don't have any objection to long dicks, average dicks or tiny dicks, so as long as it's not a monster dick, third leg, elephant trunk, etc, then I'm OK with any of your choice SummmerP. I can't stand absurd dicks in games where chicks looks like dislocated their jaws or looking like an alien while sucking, an instant boner killer for me:

View attachment 1617819 View attachment 1617822
Yeah... rarely that shit works for me too.

SummmerP, can I ask a question? Why do many artists have Bobby as brown as plasticine, but Anna and other women of normal color?
Hmm... the issue Kai, started with the model RAinces used for Bobby, tween Ryan. You see, there are good models, with fine half-realistic mats, and then there's tween Ryan, in his glorious rubberly caramel skin.
I tried my best to make my new Bobby very much similar to the original.
Ann's model, for example, Olympia 7, has a beautifully detailed skin mat. Thus the disparity.
The reason why on fanarts and stuff the disparity feels a bit more noticeable are a mistery to me.
My guess? RAinces altered some surface maps on Ann's and Lucy's models; and often he used a different mat on Liza's.
Also the lighting, perhaps. RAinces' early renders a quite strange in that regard.
Models often behave differently, they look different, when the light is more naturally set... if their mats have a good definition.
(tween Ryan and my Bobby do not)

(tho mine has a far better bump map... which is good, again when the lights are good)

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
fat dick bobby, its been years since his penis release so much cum i think his cum just solidified for all the blueball thats happen to him and his dick just became smaller and fat but he will have all the redemption sex to all the girls. :LOL:

Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes