VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
If the game was out, why hasn't summer said anything on discord or here, and if someone is a super die-hard about this game they would've posted a link by now, if you did get it, send a screenshot of the title file so we know your not bullshitting

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
boys, girls, men, non binary person.. I'm making a new survey with two new title options and I'd like you to cast a vote, if possible.

As version 0.0 starts to ripe, I feel like it's time we start to divorce from RAinces' BBS - in official terms. (since the man appears to be working still - enjoying his undeath)

I ain't gonna change anything about the game, of course (before you ask)..
Now, I came up with two titles I found and thought fitting.

Let me know what you think, it'll only take you 1 min.

That's all I've got for today.
Love you.
Stay tunned.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'm making a new survey with two new title options and I'd like you to cast a vote, if possible.
SummmerP, the title of the piece, is mostly the essence of the piece itself. Therefore, the author has the prerogative in this matter, since we do not know how the events of your story will develop further.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SummmerP, the title of the piece, is mostly the essence of the piece itself. Therefore, the author has the prerogative in this matter, since we do not know how the events of your story will develop further.
Yep. That is true, Kai.

I am simply trying to keep you people somewhat invested in it until it is out.
When I'll possess your hearts.
:coffee:

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
I think you need to release an update first and only then deal with such issues...
name for the game - the history of domination

Reactions: mikel8519

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I am simply trying to keep you people somewhat invested in it until it is out. When I'll possess your hearts.
SummmerP, this is your work and you don't have to ask the fans what they would like to see in it. Write what you feel, what worries you, and what excites you, and we will empathize with you with gratitude.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes